lights on control panel

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sam

Club Guest
Guys,Could I go to any mech to fix lights on control panel? The centre looks dim and I believe that bulbs needs a change. Looks like a simple job and wish I could fix it me self.Need your input guys.

pretty straightforward to take out the thing.
i believe ur talking bout the instrument panel right?or r u toking bout the metre?

Yes, its the instrument panel. Sorry, my brains just malfunction. Any idea how to do it or any mech can do it.

Originally posted by sam@Jun 14 2005, 10:40 PM
Yes, its the instrument panel. Sorry, my brains just malfunction. Any idea how to do it or any mech can do it.
instrument panel hah?thts the a/c,etc panels right?
well thts pretty ezzy to do.
pm me or kinaka,skar19 or axle and we will gldly help u out one of these days.
or if u hav msn messenger or yahoo chat....log on!
my addy is bmwe30lover@yahoo.com or bmwe30lover@hotmail.com
cheers,
-brad-

Hi,Sifu
Just check with yours,what is the failure suppost to show when anything go wrong on the control pannel for e 36,exp breaklight circle.....

weechoon,dont call me sifu lah!i havent earned tht title yet! :p
but ur prob is a lil too complicated for me,i suggest u ask jarance or pussy and they will b of greater help to u!
pm jarance or pussy ok!
my knowledge is only limited mah!hehehe....
btw....wht brakelight circle r u talking about ah?i'm not so sure i understand wht u mean
regard,
-brad-

sam,
btw....which udm do u own?
e30,e36,346?
jic mah!
coz i only knw how to kao tim e30/m40 instrument/metre probs! :p

Originally posted by tyke@Jun 15 2005, 12:13 PM
weechoon,dont call me sifu lah!i havent earned tht title yet! :p
but ur prob is a lil too complicated for me,i suggest u ask jarance or pussy and they will b of greater help to u!
pm jarance or pussy ok!
my knowledge is only limited mah!hehehe....
btw....wht brakelight circle r u talking about ah?i'm not so sure i understand wht u mean
regard,
-brad-
I think he is referring to the alarm light that is turn on the instrument cluster.

When this light turn on, it means that you have to change the brake pad soon. Don't delay changing the pad as it might also damaged your brake sensor as well.

Originally posted by weechoon@Jun 15 2005, 12:06 PM
Hi,Sifu
Just check with yours,what is the failure suppost to show when anything go wrong on the control pannel for e 36,exp breaklight circle.....
On your instrument panel, there is symbols that look like a brake pad with an "!" mark when the pad need to be changed...

When the brake pad need to be changed, the red alarm light will always stay ON...

Originally posted by tyke@Jun 15 2005, 12:32 PM

sam....sorry ah off topic for a while! :eek:k:

jarance,which part of fed highway?
mebbe me,axle & kinaka can meet y'all there!
sg rasah toll... then to shah alam, pass by HCIOM and to puchong..

oh..... i knw which way y'all taking oredi(i think) u all taking the csr(sugar factory way right?)....if thts the one,can we meet y'all at the esso station after csr?

I hav no idea of wher u guys r talking abt, Sg Rasah toll, CSR or otherwise. Has anyone a bigger map than the one posted which can at least show how to get into the connecting roads into the illustrated area? :yahoo:

Top Bottom