LED bulbs

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bro, those bulb are used for house lights. energy saving bulb and operated at 240 VAC Supply.

Check with Eurotuner for some LED bulb for your cars.

Haha, I know. I was asking if there are anything like that for cars. Just replace bulb to LED bulb. Instead of replacing the whole part.

Like what Jarance said - call Eurotuner, they will assist you. I have just replaced my rear number plate lighting there.

For the benefit of the topic poster, about how much did eurotuner charge for the rear number plate led light?

I would like to know as well on the pricing as hope to change to them soon. Thanks. Can PM also.

Crymson;734291 said:
For the benefit of the topic poster, about how much did eurotuner charge for the rear number plate led light?

For the benefit of the topic poster, about how much did eurotuner charge for the rear number plate led light? - Jaar

Dear Cryson & Jaar

You may pm Calvin of Eurotuner and provide him with your car details for his quote.....

Crymson;734291 said:

beemerback;734367 said:
For the benefit of the topic poster, about how much did eurotuner charge for the rear number plate led light? - Jaar

Dear Cryson & Jaar

You may pm Calvin of Eurotuner and provide him with your car details for his quote.....

Thanks for the info. Whats Calvin's username here?

i tot eurotuner now got bmw led set?
intrested to change my z4 and e60 lighting.. but afraid to try after market bulb.. anyone tried?

msyizz;740118 said:
i tot eurotuner now got bmw led set?
intrested to change my z4 and e60 lighting.. but afraid to try after market bulb.. anyone tried?

I think they have LED lights. But not the bulb that can be used as a replacement for conventional bulbs.

I was told that it would give a problem whereby the car thinks the bulb is spoilt because LED consume very little power.

Top Bottom