Last night: a camera and a new F02...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
j0shua;460958 said:
I saw a white F02 today, had the number plate W-- 222 but it had an intact bumper. Would it be the same car; I can't imagine there'd be that many white ones around?

Haha. I guess it's the same F02 we saw? I think the number plate was WS something. Can't recall the numbers though. Perhaps by the time you saw it, the rear bumper would've already been fitted back. :D Seems that many tend to spec the car with the silvery-light brownish colour though...

j0shua;448870 said:
Took a few pics of the lights and interior. Love the front lights, and the rear lights really stand out.

Haha default forum setting for me was a 'thumbs down'

How come yours says BMW Xenon only? My friend recently got a F02 740Li and his lights says BMW Dynamic Xenon.

alexkhoo;484970 said:
How come yours says BMW Xenon only? My friend recently got a F02 740Li and his lights says BMW Dynamic Xenon.

I didn't spec the adaptive headlights. It's not spec'd to BMWM'sia's local kit, so there aren't adaptive headlights, but mine has other things I thought were more useful, like the HUD.

Wow!.... now my E38 looks so so ancient... bwhahahah!

Nice comparison pics too... my keyboard's gonna short circuit soon due to excessive drooling at both cars...

Top Bottom