Kw v2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
there are lotsa Chiropractic centres in town that can correct your spine problems...no worries! :)

Update: Just did the HIOP ECU remap too. I can feel the difference in terms of response. Now even in "D" mode, the car response is more like "DS"+ i.e. Sport mode. I have not noticed the degradation in fuel consumption but this may still be too early to tell. Overall, this and the KW are probably worth the money I spent as the handling and performance improves significantly.

peanut;453434 said:
Update: Just did the HIOP ECU remap too. I can feel the difference in terms of response. Now even in "D" mode, the car response is more like "DS"+ i.e. Sport mode. I have not noticed the degradation in fuel consumption but this may still be too early to tell. Overall, this and the KW are probably worth the money I spent as the handling and performance improves significantly.

calling DY & E46F ... time for another late night shootout at the usual route! the true on road comparison! hehehe :top:

ken;453448 said:
calling DY & E46F ... time for another late night shootout at the usual route! the true on road comparison! hehehe :top:
With the ECU remap, the expected HP and torque increase are 10-13 Hp and 20 NM respectivelly. Not really that much increase lah and don't know can keep up with those with BMW performance parts :)
For our NA engine, further upgrade in power will be a challenge. I was asking Freddie on the force induction option or stroker kit, he advises against the first one and the second one he has no direct experience to do it on E90. I saw the stroker kit upgrade previously here but probably need to understand the implications and risk before considering.

Otherwise, the next upgrade will be on things such as wheels. BTW, what do you think about BMW Performance wheel 269 or Neez Euro cross super?

^^^ Neez laa bro :top: It's a forged rim dunno about the style 269

"Neez Eurocross Super Wheels are one piece, 8000 ton Cold Forged, and 100% machined for ultra high tolerances and outstanding quality."

peanut;453538 said:
With the ECU remap, the expected HP and torque increase are 10-13 Hp and 20 NM respectivelly. Not really that much increase lah and don't know can keep up with those with BMW performance parts :)
For our NA engine, further upgrade in power will be a challenge. I was asking Freddie on the force induction option or stroker kit, he advises against the first one and the second one he has no direct experience to do it on E90. I saw the stroker kit upgrade previously here but probably need to understand the implications and risk before considering.

Otherwise, the next upgrade will be on things such as wheels. BTW, what do you think about BMW Performance wheel 269 or Neez Euro cross super?

surely NEEZ if u have the budget!!! .... neez wheels = bottega venata in female handbag world :top:

ken;453591 said:
surely NEEZ if u have the budget!!! .... neez wheels = bottega venata in female handbag world :top:
I should have known the answer to this question without considering money/price! I put here is because I was checking around and found one Neez (new) that is significantly lower than quoted prevously. I like the Performance wheel style 269 and of course it is Hush Puppies compared to Bottega Venata :1:

ken;453591 said:

Within a min of introducing u to the gal you both were talking about handbags! I was amazed. Anyone wants to know anything about handbags, go ask Ken :).

Top Bottom