KURNIA Regional Insurance Clinic (8th Dec 2007)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabianyee

Founding Member
Dear all Members, Kurnia Insurans has proposed to organise an Insurance Clinic to help us all understand our motor policy better. This is so that we are better equipped with the knowledge and would know better about our rights as policy holders. Especially so if you have the misfortune of having an accident and involves compensation from your respective insurance providers. Following are the details of the clinic Date: 8/12/2007 (Saturday)Venue: 9th Floor, Training Room,Menara Kurnia, Bandar SunwayTime: 4.00pm onwards Supported by: KIMB Wilayah Branch Reception of members arrival Welcoming speech by
  • Mr Chow, GM Marketing
  • Mr Jeffrey Ewe, BMW Club Vice President
Motor clinic agenda: a)Definition of comprehensive motor insurance b)Motor Insurance extra benefits extension ·Windscreen coverage·Special Peril coverage·Driver & Passengers’ PA c)Motor Claim Procedure·Provide basic guideline/ Workflow of Theft & Own Damage claim·Introductory of panel workshop·Role of adjuster·Kurnia Express d)KAA Auto Assist·Role and assistance provided·Perks and benefit e)Q & A session f)Refreshment serving Participants List:1)2)3)4)5)..50) No of pax is currently limited to 50 and priority would be given to official members. Thanks and regards, Fabian Yee

Looks like I'll have to start the ball rolling, come on guys..

Participants List:
1)jeffreyewe
2)
3)
4)
5)
50)

Guys, if you would like to know more about insurance claims etc etc, this will be a good opportunity to broaden your knowledge. The committee has been liaising with one of our main sponsors to make this official insurance clinic possible for all of us.

I heard Kurnia has prepared some specials for those who attend this insurance clinic on that day. :top:

so far im free on tat day ...........mmmmmmmmmm well guys another club's event for us to support come on guys

Participants List:
1) jeffreyewe
2) bailey
3)
4)
5)
50)

Don't have Kurnia can attend???

I think this clinic should be useful to those who may need to make a claim should the unfortunate happen to your udm..

me also no kurnia maaaaaaahhhhhhh hope we cld get enuf people to attend yeah

wei guys come on man support lah tis event orgynysed by C@ntmittee maaaaahhhh

Guys please go for this event. You can learn a lot from it. It is good that the club is organising this.I cant make it because i am attending a family function.

Date: 8/12/2007 (Saturday)
Venue:
9th Floor, Training Room,
Menara Kurnia, Bandar Sunway
Time: 4.00pm onwards

Participants List:
1) jeffreyewe
2) bailey
3) fabianyee
4)
5)
50)

Venue:
9th Floor, Training Room,

Participants List:
1) jeffreyewe
2) bailey
3) fabianyee
4) xxx
5)
50)

Helloooo guys Kurnia wants to support the club so we need to support them too.

Come evrybody and learn a thing or two abt insurance...

Guys this is a club event pls attend. It will bevery intresting guys, as for me i cant attend because got wedding to go on that day.

come on guys ..............eh how come me & the 3 other c@ntmitee heh ???????

Guys come on this will be very educational to everybody. The club has done this so the members knows their wright when come to insurance. It will be nice if we the members can see the rest of the com people like Sith,Blackrope,Jarance,Iceman13,Nikazwa attending this event.

Venue:9th Floor, Training Room,

Participants List:
1) jeffreyewe
2) bailey
3) fabianyee
4) xxx
5) ICEMAN 13
50)

sorry guys.. i wont' be able to attend, got a wedding to attend that morning...

dekat rumah tu....

Participants List:
1) jeffreyewe
2) bailey
3) fabianyee
4) xxx
5) ICEMAN 13
6) QD250
50)

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Aku ada wedding tengahari tu kat gombak... will try to make it rite after that... boleh bawak family tak ni?

QD250;267918 said:

Participants List:
1) jeffreyewe
2) bailey
3) fabianyee
4) xxx
5) ICEMAN 13
6) QD250
7) SyahrulN
50)

:rock: :rock: :rock:

syahruln;268034 said:
Aku ada wedding tengahari tu kat gombak... will try to make it rite after that... boleh bawak family tak ni?

me too bro, i got wedding at keramat once done i'll try to rush to tis event

fabian, do they need any minumum pack for them to proceed wit this event ?

This event is only for the owners i dont think you can bring your family la guys.

redbaron;267862 said:
Guys come on this will be very educational to everybody. The club has done this so the members knows their wright when come to insurance. It will be nice if we the members can see the rest of the com people like Sith,Blackrope,Jarance,Iceman13,Nikazwa attending this event.

Good one but I already know how to claim the insurance. I have to learn the hard way.. believe me... when you have an accident, a lot of people will tell you that they can do this or that for free and somemore no need to cover access charge this and that..

When you go to make report, also know what to say and be aware of public liability.. eg. lamposts, barrier etc.

1. Time frame between submitting your claims and expected for claim to approve.
2. Amount offered by adjuster.
3. Amount quoted by workshop.
4. Difference between quote by workshop and insurance company.
5. Claim for loss of usage of your car.
6. Reinburse of your expenses claim when hiring another car.
7. Betterment of the car during a claim.
8. No claim bonus (NCB)
9. No loss of NCB when making a claim.
10. First party or 3 rd party claim..

If you cannot answer all the question above, please attend the seminar.

I heard that there is strictly no obligation to buy or convert your insurance coverage.

Kurnia Insurance have been supportive of the club events on numerous occassion dating back to a fews years. I think we should at least recipocate the support by attending the seminar or insurance clinic..

btw.. support the club event... :rock: I will be late.. shooting up from PD..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom