'Klot Klot' sound :confused:

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw7833

Club Guest
My car will hear this 'klot klot' sound when pass through unevenness road. The sound hear very clear inside the cockpit. I ever checked in Two-B Motor, but still can't solve the problem..:mad: :mad: Any body can comment on this??

I look in thread "e46 parts & maintenance", they said that this is streering couplings problem?? Izzit?

can be other things, ball joints, sway bar joints, steering coupling( No.1 culprit)..

I did a search on this and found that it could be steering coupling, steering rack,control ambush, steering tie rod or even absorber top mounting.

our forumer, NTOKB, solved his by changing the coupling, long and short one, as well as steering rack & column.

Maybe you can PM him for more info lah.....btw i am from JB also....c ur car at Johor Jaya last week ;)

tay;213180 said:
Maybe you can PM him for more info lah.....btw i am from JB also....c ur car at Johor Jaya last week ;)

Really..?? Near Public bank, right? Then wat is ur car??

I have solved my by changing steering coupling and control ambush and walaahhhh....sound gone :rolleyes: and i am a happy man now :cool:

tay;232497 said:
I have solved my by changing steering coupling and control ambush and walaahhhh....sound gone :rolleyes: and i am a happy man now :cool:

How about the bill? And where u repair it?

I think is abt RM700-800 or less, cause bought the parts from Singapore ;)

tay;232513 said:
I think is abt RM700-800 or less, cause bought the parts from Singapore ;)

So include all the part and labour charge? Mind to share with me ur bill items?

Update News

My "klot klot" sound is gone.. :party: U guess what i did?? Hahh..juz changed the anti roll bar bush/bubber mounting..cost only RM38 x 2 = RM76!! Even the boss oso not bliv that the rubber can caused the klot klot sound..Fuuuyooohhhhh!! Now are happy..

bmw7833;249329 said:
My "klot klot" sound is gone.. :party: U guess what i did?? Hahh..juz changed the anti roll bar bush/bubber mounting..cost only RM38 x 2 = RM76!! Even the boss oso not bliv that the rubber can caused the klot klot sound..Fuuuyooohhhhh!! Now are happy..

Admire your patience :top:

Top Bottom