Klang TT Pic's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by Axle@May 23 2005, 03:50 AM
He is the man!He came all the way from seremban. :yahoo:
Thanks rezzy for coming all the way just for the club... :eek:k:
:eek:k: hey I am not good for posing lah not photoginic not real, never sleep at night always with PC, see always sleeppy

Great pics of great people at a great venue! Its a very good place for TT, choice spots nearby and to me, relatively cleaner air! Nice one!

Axle, You da man when it comes to taking pictures. Consider youself the official club photographer.

Wow. Damn happening! Looks like Klang TT is growing real fast! Keep up the good job guys! I'm Proud..... :yahoo:

Yup, Axle can be one of the official photographers for the club. Everytime he snap photos, he sould collect RM1 fm everybody. Hahahah.... :D

let's wait for d bkt jelutong TT..with more parkin i tink we can get d cars well organised..meanin more pics could b taken :nyehehe: ..n hopefully it would b merrier :yahoo:

he's one o d 'mystery men'..d one wit al d colour o shirts d others 3were wearing..(ther's only 2colours btw :p )

Originally posted by Daredevil@May 22 2005, 09:48 PM
Wow. Damn happening! Looks like Klang TT is growing real fast! Keep up the good job guys! I'm Proud..... :yahoo:
Ya lah .... real big gang now, compare to last time at Lotus.
Wa lah Klang chapter wan to conquare whole country lei .... :eek: :lol: :D

Axle.. what can I say.. You are now the official photoman of Klang TT..

Great Job.. At least this time, you did not get the 'garang" face of me..LOL.
(Most probably there is no lamp chop for people to steal) :D :D

Originally posted by eddiefiola@May 23 2005, 02:35 PM
axle, which one is u? i forgot ur face lah..... :ph34r:
he is the youngest and the most hansome men in the mystery men pic. :D

Mystery Men

Attached Image

Eddie I tried to copy the picture tak jadi, if you scroll to page 3 under the top caption Mystery Men he sits on the right the Handsome young boy that is axle Jamil. he will pass the CD for you to Justin. :eek:k:

Originally posted by Lionel_Koh@May 23 2005, 09:48 AM
We forgot to take a group pic....Hope this week at Jelutung can take a group pic..... :D
come to think of it, even PD BBQ also forgot take group pics...

Top Bottom