KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall I fill VPower tonight?.. better don't announce to sunny.. :p Heard there's a showdown by Ampang boys in Putra/Cyberjaya.. :listen:

astroboy;547645 said:
Shall I fill VPower tonight?.. better don't announce to sunny.. :p Heard there's a showdown by Ampang boys in Putra/Cyberjaya.. :listen:

Better filled it with octane booster as well ! ! :top:

sunnypuan;547375 said:
Hey-Hey-Hey, It's Friday TT Session.... As usual ! ! But I heard our all time favorite docrayboy will be joining us this time....And Rachel Toh also will make a special appearance and join us all for this round TT.... Let's start the ball rolling then....

Date : 31th JULY
Venue : PAPARICH PJ
Time : 9.30 pm onwards

list down ya names here as we can arrange the parking right infront of the venue ..

1) sunnypuan
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

sunnypuan;547632 said:
Bro Haqim, looking forward meeting you tonight.... All are welcome wan...:top:

Bro Sunnypuan,

Haiya..:eek: Today ka or tomorrow? Friday TT session @31st July? Initially tot 31st July but just notice the Friday. Being positive, I assume it starts tonite and ends in the wee hours of Saturday??

Am leaving JB around 9.30pm heading to KL.. (Last run b4 puasa & raya.. closer to raya sure got Ops one.. KL my kampung).. I'll do my best to join tonite, sorry in advance if can't.. I hope tonite don't have frequent stop for diaper change or to catch some ZZZZZZZZ time.. often happen when everyone asleep and i'm left driving alone :sleep:

Haqim, TT's on FRIDAY - tonite. From JB to PJ, to some ppl driving go-cart, it's only 2 hr 15 min only. I m sure u can make it in time.

HaqimRashid;547648 said:
Bro Sunnypuan,

Haiya..:eek: Today ka or tomorrow? Friday TT session @31st July? Initially tot 31st July but just notice the Friday. Being positive, I assume it starts tonite and ends in the wee hours of Saturday??

Am leaving JB around 9.30pm heading to KL.. (Last run b4 puasa & raya.. closer to raya sure got Ops one.. KL my kampung).. I'll do my best to join tonite, sorry in advance if can't.. I hope tonite don't have frequent stop for diaper change or to catch some ZZZZZZZZ time.. often happen when everyone asleep and i'm left driving alone :sleep:

Sorry Bro Haqim, TT is tonight and it's my error on the date ! ! Hope to you can join us here....

So Sorry Guys for my error earlier on the date.Here's the correct wan

Hey-Hey-Hey, It's Friday TT Session.... As usual ! ! But I heard our all time favorite docrayboy will be joining us this time....And Rachel Toh also will make a special appearance and join us all for this round TT.... Let's start the ball rolling then....

Date : 30th JULY

list down ya names here as we can arrange the parking right infront of the venue ..

1) sunnypuan
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Wah! Sunny, few hours before 9.30pm.. u TT alone ka?! :eek: :24:

Best part is I think some will be there tomorrow 9:30pm.. :p

cant make it, especially weekdays :D cant leave my wife and smallboy alone. Tot its saturday kekekekek :D

Thanks for attending Sunny's TT.. :p Those who can't make it, no worries, coming Friday is the Official TT at Borneo.

We still managed to sambung 5 meja.. :eek: Best highlight for the evening was the test power session at 2am, end up in Kajang, then back to Sg Long TT at 3am. A good 150km journey, momentary hit max speed declared on paper, swap driver, quarter tank of RON95 burnt, JOY!

Those who came, 3 x E46, 3 x E90, 2 x E39, 1 x E34, 1 x E92 + 1 Triton :p .. :top:

See u all next Friday! :rock:

astroboy;547748 said:
Thanks for attending Sunny's TT.. :p Those who can't make it, no worries, coming Friday is the Official TT at Borneo.

We still managed to sambung 5 meja.. :eek: Best highlight for the evening was the test power session at 2am, end up in Kajang, then back to Sg Long TT at 3am. A good 150km journey, momentary hit max speed declared on paper, swap driver, quarter tank of RON95 burnt, JOY!

Those who came, 3 x E46, 3 x E90, 2 x E39, 1 x E34, 1 x E92 + 1 Triton :p .. :top:

LoL~ Good idea using chassis number instead of name ;)

udm68;547654 said:
Haqim, TT's on FRIDAY - tonite. From JB to PJ, to some ppl driving go-cart, it's only 2 hr 15 min only. I m sure u can make it in time.

Bro UDM68,
As suspected, the Mrs informed me that we have a last minute kenduri invite to attend when I reached home. We ended up leaving JB at midnite.
Made 2 stops along the way for some zzzzz time and ended up reaching home at 4am... Hehehehe:rolleyes:

Will try to join next time.:top:

sunnypuan;547375 said:

Date : 31th JULY

1) sunnypuan
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Sorry sunny and Rachel (special appearance guest with her new wavy-hair look!) couldn't make it...have guests over and had to take care of them this weekend...

astroboy;547748 said:

wahhh test power at SILK ka ?? yahhhh missed it as was down with fever .... so when gonna test power at the next BKT beruntung drive to visit fellow udm68 ?? or bentong for harbajan ..heard that he's got his lima tiga 0 already ...

wahh sunny must stay away from you these day as the poison are darm kaw lorrr ...

Lamoo ...get ready to bring back an ///M 5 lorrr ....

astroboy;547748 said:
+ 1 Triton :p .. :top:

:rock:

wahhh TRITON sesat also ada lorrr .. can run ahh this triton with all the LED bling bling lights ....

Hey-Hey-Hey, It's Friday TT Session again.... As usual ! ! Let's start the ball rolling then....All are welcome ! !

Date : 13th AUG

1) sunnypuan
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Hey-Hey-Hey, It's Friday TT Session again.... As usual ! ! Let's start the ball rolling then....All are welcome ! !

Date : 13th AUG

1) sunnypuan
2) iceman13
3)
4)
5)
6)

wahh Friday the 13th lorrrr ...XXX will come in his vampire suit lorrrr

ICEMAN 13;551185 said:
wahh Friday the 13th lorrrr ...XXX will come in his vampire suit lorrrr

Icey, You better pray XXX won't bite your butt tomorrow....:listen: I'll bring the GHEE.....wakakakaka

sunnypuan;551194 said:
Icey, You better pray XXX won't bite your butt tomorrow....:listen: I'll bring the GHEE.....wakakakaka

ha ha ha ...don't worry ... just need RB to look at him will do .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom