KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
XXX;543308 said:
Arrio

Don't be fooled by the response in this thread bcos most of the time there Is no response but the turn out will be more than expected...go through the thread and you will get my picture...

Aiya thats d prob, too many hide & seek no gd la :) Even to understand a person is no easy task & now...

thanks for all that showed up for the TT ...sorry can't really remember all those names as too many attended ...we had ppl as far as kajang and BKT beruntung joining this TT ....

those missed ...next perhaps ....

just look out for this thread ...we may go to SG long for the next TT ....

TT lasted till 2 i guess as i left earlier ....

a big thanks to the committee and also founders that attended this TT ...

date : 23 JULY
Venue : PAPARICH PJ
time : 9.30 pm onwards

list down ya names here as we can arrange the parking right infront of the venue ..

1) sunnypuan
2)
3)
4)

list down ya names here as we can arrange the parking right infront of the venue ..

1) sunnypuan
2) mizhan (i'll be a bit late)
3)
4)

1) sunnypuan
3) deep3102
4)

Date : 23 JULY
Time : 9.30 pm onwards

1) sunnypuan
3) deep3102
4) herbert

Which Pappa Rich bro in PJ... is it the one dekat state or sec 14 ?? cheers :top:

its not sect 14 its sect 19....opposite Toyota 3s Center...

Aiyaa... further down from Sec14, after the mosque, there's a Toyota, opposite the Toyota is the business center. Drive in and u'll see a Paparich inside. That's Sec19 btw.

Date : 23 JULY
Time : 9.30 pm onwards

1) sunnypuan
3) deep3102
4) herbert
5) morpheus

Only 5 ppl????? :listen:Maybe this tt again got founding member present to give very informative history lesson - part 2.

udm68;545096 said:
Only 5 ppl????? :listen:Maybe this tt again got founding member present to give very informative history lesson - part 2.

history lesson??? No need lah... now is to see FUTURE mah....:top:

astroboy;545101 said:
No la! I think no more balls to see.. kekekeee....

there's plenty more to come, Dude.... When is our next Happy Hour Session??? Last night drunk lah....:listen:

sunnypuan;545123 said:
there's plenty more to come, Dude.... When is our next Happy Hour Session??? Last night drunk lah....:listen:

After 8 types of both new and old world wines at Vintry Jaya33, plus a Kilkenny courtesy of Sunny at Sids.. :stupid:

astroboy;545142 said:
After 8 types of both new and old world wines at Vintry Jaya33, plus a Kilkenny courtesy of Sunny at Sids.. :stupid:

Halo...Astroboy, you sooooo high that night meh???:top: You were drinking Paulaner lah ! !:listen: Where the Kilkenny comes from???:stupid:

sunnypuan;545123 said:
Sikit sikit mabuk with Spritzer... I am the slowest and lousiest of all, still standing strong :p
sunnypuan;545184 said:
Halo...Astroboy, you sooooo high that night meh???:top: You were drinking Paulaner lah ! !:listen: Where the Kilkenny comes from???:stupid:
Forgive him, he cant differentiate Kilkenny and Paulaner..what he knows is Paul the Sotong..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom