K&N VS Pipercross

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
1+2=3 said:
both are good, and do what they do as advertised.

i've used K&N filters for over 10 years now.. and they have never given me problems.. but as burn said, a complete intake and exhaust system will give you the best performance.

Oh...but it is a quite steep for me(still student mar). I need a new exhaust also...my exhaust internal parts i think karat already so it is making rattling noise. What exhaust system would be good for my E23?

chairoger said:
Nope,you must mod the whole damn air intake with heat shield and all for simota.:D Might be too loud for some chaps here though

Loud is all good!:D where to get simota in Klang Valley?

M30 said:
Oh...but it is a quite steep for me(still student mar). I need a new exhaust also...my exhaust internal parts i think karat already so it is making rattling noise. What exhaust system would be good for my E23?

Might be your exhaust bracket and mounting's that loose instead of the rusting exhaust system.:)

fabianyee said:
Brother's a lot...

Lol...i think brother's air filter is like not running air filter...i think running without airfilter is better then running brother's airfilter.

chairoger said:
Might be your exhaust bracket and mounting's that loose instead of the rusting exhaust system.:)

Maybe....goin to check soon...the thing is that the sound goes off when the exhaust becomes hot or really hot.

King Dragon Drop-In Filter

I have been using KD Filter for some time now for my E36 328i. From my opinion, my engine performs slightly better in terms of acceleration and fuel consumption. Furthermore, KD is much cheaper than k&n. (RM 300 vs RM 385)

Just go K&N drop in for my 523i. I like smoother pick up. Not too much jump in power though. Had been using for my bolbo 850 for quite sometimes. Very happy with the smoothness of the pick up in both my rides.

chriseunos;200553 said:
have anyone used Apexi twin funnel open pod before? its about RM150 brand new though

Sure it is RM150?i remember it is RM250...anyway my friend is using it....very loud on the full throttle. Power a lil bit more only. But open pod have to custom heat shield if not u lose power instate.

hi, i`m looking for drop in replacement air filter (steel type ). anybody know where can get it ? n what price for it ?? thanxxxxx

manchai;219685 said:
hi, i`m looking for drop in replacement air filter (steel type ). anybody know where can get it ? n what price for it ?? thanxxxxx

Steel type??u mean those like the Blitz open pod filter???those that does not have cloth or anthing other the wire mesh to filter out thing?

Top Bottom