K 1300 S, tested today

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nazrie;492870 said:
:rock: ekjos Akra musti mau kasi masuk laaa :)

L1030663.jpg

Bro Nazrie,

The s1000rr launch jadi ke 28th ni. Non motorraddian boleh sibuk2 ke. Hehehhe

Zul;492952 said:
Yes, awaiting delivery, ordered 2 weeks ago...

Congrats bro Zul, maybe join together for rides. Tomorrow ada SBM trackday at Sepang. Feel free to drop by.

Cheers.

enkil;492954 said:
Congrats bro Zul, maybe join together for rides. Tomorrow ada SBM trackday at Sepang. Feel free to drop by.

Cheers.

Thanks bro, I'm working tomorrow. May be next time... But if I joint have to go with beginners...

bro zul - congrats... whhooaaaa new bike? laju tuhhh..
teruja mau upgrade balik motor ni.. 650 not fast enough... huhuhuh

28th ni memang jadiiiii... can't wait.... :) 11 am Start launch.. 12 to 1 racerS get to track it.. 1 onwardS mere mortalS like uS... 5 lapS per perSon.. i m alSo organizing in March hopefully for trackday N tutorial with Shahrul Yuzi.. limited to 10 only aS he preferS it aS it will be a one on one coaching.

tri-color IMHO iS the beSt k13 color :top:

nazrie;485716 said:
and here is how to run in your engine.. trust me.. it works .. ride it like u just stole it... it works for cars as well..

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

Nazrie,

we won't suggest you guys to follow this. Pls. follow instruction in the manual.

“The BMW S1000RR has by far the most powerful engine in the competitive environment. This high-performance engine has to be run in accurately, as described in the owner’s manual. With the run-in in the low to the middle engine speed and load range a smooth breaking-in of the moving parts will be provided. It was now detected, that the run-in instructions were not observed in isolated cases and for example on the occasion of the use at race tracks the maximum power was called up from 0 km onwards. As a consequence this can lead to a shortened life time of important engine parts. In order to assure that the run-in instructions will be observed the engine speed will be limited to 9000 rpm during the run-in phase. The engine speed limitation will be offset with the first inspection. With this measure we want to avoid damages and assure long term joy with our product. BMW MOTORRAD hopes for understanding for the created additional effort, inconveniences and the short term restriction by this for the great majority of customers unnecessary measure”

fastly

nazrie;494143 said:
wokey boss... tapi yang ini korang tolong run in kan kan kan kan...

Saya pun bley tolong run in kan bro :), please, pretty please. Petrol, serbis semua kawtim hahahhaha...:top:

Zul;492957 said:
Thanks bro, I'm working tomorrow. May be next time... But if I joint have to go with beginners...

Tahniah bro, nice bike you have........................:top:

Top Bottom