July TT in KL (13 July 2007)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
TT @ TT (Teh Tarik at Tupai Tupai)

Yea.... TT in KL at last :D

Looking forward to meeting you guys (and gals too) after a long spell... :eek:

Anyone from Ampang/UK Heights/Bukit Antarabangsa/Wangsa Maju/Setiawangsa or thereabouts who wants to convoy to the TT? We can do a meet-up at McD in front of the KL Intl. School. PM me if anyone interested.

BlackCat

ICEman63;228481 said:
raz451, Welcome to club...see yr name in Blue colour maaah..

:cool:
yeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaa

that's why la must post more so can show off my bru karrer nick...kah kah kah

joetan;228235 said:
those coming from p.j, should we meet up at the shell station opposite eastin hotel and convoy to tupai-tupai? just a suggestion

i agree with this idea as my sense of direction in kl is a total klutz. would love to meet up with someone from the shell station and convoy to tupai-tupai in a slow pace driving manner :D

Haha, like the map is soooo helpful. Can only see 'Government' and 'Bus'. Even Jalan Bellamy is partially hidden. Here's the address: No. 551A & B, Jalan Bukit Petaling Off, Jalan Istana Negara.

Its located right behind Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka (used to be a round about called Edinburgh Circle) right across the road from Victoria Institution. It is also near Wisma Miramar, Tong Shin area. Opposite Muslim cemetery.

Hope this helps.

okow;230128 said:
Haha, like the map is soooo helpful. Can only see 'Government' and 'Bus'. Even Jalan Bellamy is partially hidden. Here's the address: No. 551A & B, Jalan Bukit Petaling Off, Jalan Istana Negara.

Its located right behind Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka (used to be a round about called Edinburgh Circle) right across the road from Victoria Institution. It is also near Wisma Miramar, Tong Shin area. Opposite Muslim cemetery.

Hope this helps.

In that StreetDirectory page, u can zoom in and out and also can go left and right to navigate... It's a test to see how good are BMW Drivers as map readers and navigators... ;) Prelude to a planned treasure hunt....

joetan;230216 said:
so is anyone up for the convoy to tupai-tupai?
Bro, just start a list and it'll grow... But the problem is making sure they turn up.. hahha

Convoy to Tupai-tupai
Date: 13 July 2007
Meeting point: Sprint Highway Petronas station (opposite Phileo D'sara)
Time: 9.00pm (Leaving 9.30pm)

1. Joetan
2. fabian

Guys & Gals

Official Bmwcm Tt This Friday At Tupai Tupai (New Venue) , Come And Check It Out.........

Come One Come All...all For One And One For All...yyyyeeeehhhhaaaaaaa

Joe & fabian,

can sms me your hp number so we can contact each other when there.

Convoy to Tupai-tupai

1. Joetan
2. fabian
3. clint (012-2222554)

Convoy to Tupai-tupai

1. Joetan
2. fabian
3. clint (012-2222554)
4. Bailey
5. Iceman63
6. Lan 528
7. Man cyber

Dun worry King Eric alot here low profile one...you dont see them put their name down but somehow or rather they will make a guest appearance..

XXX;231051 said:
Dun worry King Eric alot here low profile one...you dont see them put their name down but somehow or rather they will make a guest appearance..

.....like me!

yup like you...thats why we all love you....yeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaa

ps: after that we go ALOHA ..ok ....yeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa

Come come lets see whose car can climb trees as fast as the TUPAI...

XXX;231060 said:

Woiii.... you pray for your friends to meet an acccident ke ......... KNNCCB

XXX;231060 said:

you go ahead first:p the trees missed you..somemore they are all rain forest ones..:rolleyes:

kekkekee..

i also kaming...

Top Bottom