July TT in KL (13 July 2007)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fabianyee

Founding Member
Dear all members,The next monthly TT is coming round. We have decided to switch to another venue to be closer with the KL folks. The place is called Tupai-Tupai which is near Istana Negara and the MAA building. It has a nice cozy ambience and a big enuf carpark. The interactive map is available here: KLStreetDirectoryThe restaurant is marked by the star in the map.

fabianyee;227995 said:
Dear all members,

The next monthly TT is coming round. We have decided to switch to another venue to be closer with the KL folks. The place is called Tupai-Tupai which is near Istana Negara and the MAA building. It has a nice cozy ambience and a big enuf carpark.

The interactive map is available here: KLStreetDirectory
The restaurant is marked by the star in the map.

Hi Bro,

13th is still too far away lah.... join the drikin session at aloha this coming Friday first k.....:D (Thread by Ekse)

limste;228003 said:
Hi Bro,

13th is still too far away lah.... join the drikin session at aloha this coming Friday first k.....:D (Thread by Ekse)

wei, this could be construed as a hijacking!!!:eek:

'The place is called Tupai-Tupai which is near Istana Negara and the MAA building'

redbaron ....... can arrange for discount for us ke ?...... the owner is yr blood brother maa ....

limste;228003 said:
Hi Bro,

Saw that thread but I'm not much of a drinker.. Will drop by to meet u guys anyway...

Sounds good...near office...so no need to rush home first...yeeehhaaaaa...

waaaaaahhhhh raz451 after u got yr sticker n yr nick is in blue.......now veli the active one hah .....tats t spirit lor......yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

limste;228003 said:
Hi Bro,

Oh my gosh. I've created some thread hijacking monsters. Hahahaha.....

Tupai Tupai seems like a very secluded area. Drove pass a few times after ikan bakar lunch behind Istana. Well...good for a change.

Bailey;228100 said:
waaaaaahhhhh raz451 after u got yr sticker n yr nick is in blue.......now veli the active one hah .....tats t spirit lor......yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

of coz la...only girl power some more mah...if other girls join i keep the veli quiet lor.........yeeeeehhhhhaaaaa

those coming from p.j, should we meet up at the shell station opposite eastin hotel and convoy to tupai-tupai? just a suggestion

Will call the owner tomorrow and ask him.See may bee he can arrange something for us.

Top Bottom