Joining as Official Member for Year 2010

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
initialM;554103 said:
U dunno the excitement of bitchery in my club:sleep:

After due consideration, I am seriously thinking to join your gay club.. unker can kah? Dont expect too performance from me.. :sleep:

welcome barryMW.

Hai gang, i just fax over the application form and payment slip thru online banking to join this club...Astroboy, can u give me an update on it. I'm really can't wait to join this club.

Dear AStroboy/Mc,
As of today, I have not received my starter pack. I have made a total of rm 310 ( to be courier). I have not received any update at all.
Can anyone, please respond?
Thank you very much.

mrwhy7, yes, we received your application. Server was down for couple of days.. will process today.

xstatic, will check on it and update u.

Meanwhile, DAIICI's application is with me now.. will bank in your cheque tonight and wait for clearence. :top:

Update (year to date: 37),

August 2010:
1. sbq79
2. bongyt2
3. joeltee
4. harbhajan
5. rafamr
6. BarryMW
7. jry ng
8. mrwhy7
9. JAY E46
10. BMWood
11. Daiichi

July 2010:
1. docrayboy
2. skarl
3. xstatic

June 2010:
1. Jamesc
2. herbert
3. Safrul
4. Venceladus
5. HaqimRashid
6. yee7402
7. VKS
8. soorian
9. ArrioBMW

May 2010:
1. neohkw
2. hezryfx
3. Norudin (offline)

Apr 2010:
1. Kuganath
2. Chong82
3. SunnyPuan

Mar 2010:
1. longines
2. vish
3. haywire

Feb 2010:
1. fandango
2. haKKaMeE
3. deep3102

Jan 2010:
1. digitalpunk
2. Thomas Tan

astroboy;554798 said:
mrwhy7, yes, we received your application. Server was down for couple of days.. will process today.

Meanwhile, DAIICI's application is with me now.. will bank in your cheque tonight and wait for clearence. :top:

AB, how can I collect the starter pack? BTW when the nearest date for the TT?sorry asking cause I'm new to this forum and still in learning process...

Congrats and Welcome to the Blue's jry ng, mrwhy7, JAY E46, BMWood & Daiichi. Good to have u all on board.
Well done BMWCM.

aahhh... it's so nice to see our family getting larger :) welcome aboard guys!

Welcome Welcome...all new members to our exclusive club!!

astroboy;554798 said:

Any update?

xstatic, got your PM on the shirt size and plate holder. Another Japanese recond model with vertical plate. I managed to locate where to buy the plate but they don't print in quantity less than 100pcs, now am trying to get hold of our regular printer to print our club name on the plate holder, been owing quite a few member this JDM type plate holder.. off hand I can think of Harbhajan, neohkw, QD250, anymore I missed? Thinking of ordering 20pcs, sufficient for more than 10 cars. The Japan recond E46 front is this vertical type but rear is the European horizontal type, while the Japan spec E39 both front and back is using this vertical type.

Anymore member that need this vertical plate holder? apart from,

1. QD250 (front)
2. neohkw (front and back)
3. xstatic (front and back)
4. harbhajan (front and back)

Meanwhile, I have not sent out xstatic's starter pack, please give me 2 more weeks to hopefully get the plate holder ready. I think the plate holder is the jewel of the crown in the starter pack, appreciate for your understanding.

AB

Bo_Greene;558152 said:
I wanna be an official member. Can somebody assist me?

Here's how buddy, just follow the instructions below. Looking forward for you to be part of the club.

chili e30;531259 said:
Fill it in and fax or email the scanned copy. Then arrange bank in of RM300 to the club's bank a/c.

Link for the application form download: 2010 Membership Form (PDF)

Club's Fax no: 603-5632 6835

treasuarer email: bmwcm.treasurer@gmail.com

Club's Maybank a/c: 5123 5230 7612 (Kelab BMW Malaysia)

Once bank in, please provide tresuarer the bank in details.

An update on the Jap spec plate holder, I just got some in without printing. Supplier refuse to print for us because less than 100pcs. They refuse to send too :(

Tomorrow I'll meet up with our regular Wurth supplier to pass him the holder for them to print, on condition that we order more (min 50pcs) of the existing Wurth holder. To cater for our Jap spec member, there's no other choice. The printing should take about a week max! Target to get before Raya.

Still have the club cap stock to replenish. Currently stock ran out due to the great response in August, really unexpected. We decided to make better quality cap this time, vendor is trying to get back to me on the embroidery cost and a sample cap for the MC to approve.

Stay tuned for updates!

Meanwhile, those who has not got their starter pack, especially the Japan spec plate holder and cap, very sorry, give me a bit more time to complete the starter pack.

AB

Update (year to date: 38),

September 2010:
1. mell46

August 2010:
1. sbq79
2. bongyt2
3. joeltee
4. harbhajan
5. rafamr
6. BarryMW
7. jry ng
8. mrwhy7
9. JAY E46
10. BMWood
11. Daiichi

July 2010:
1. docrayboy
2. skarl
3. xstatic

June 2010:
1. Jamesc
2. herbert
3. Safrul
4. Venceladus
5. HaqimRashid
6. yee7402
7. VKS
8. soorian
9. ArrioBMW

May 2010:
1. neohkw
2. hezryfx
3. Norudin (offline)

Apr 2010:
1. Kuganath
2. Chong82
3. SunnyPuan

Mar 2010:
1. longines
2. vish
3. haywire

Feb 2010:
1. fandango
2. haKKaMeE
3. deep3102

Jan 2010:
1. digitalpunk
2. Thomas Tan

astroboy;558191 said:
An update on the Jap spec plate holder, I just got some in without printing. Supplier refuse to print for us because less than 100pcs. They refuse to send too :(

Tomorrow I'll meet up with our regular Wurth supplier to pass him the holder for them to print, on condition that we order more (min 50pcs) of the existing Wurth holder. To cater for our Jap spec member, there's no other choice. The printing should take about a week max! Target to get before Raya.

Still have the club cap stock to replenish. Currently stock ran out due to the great response in August, really unexpected. We decided to make better quality cap this time, vendor is trying to get back to me on the embroidery cost and a sample cap for the MC to approve.

Stay tuned for updates!

Meanwhile, those who has not got their starter pack, especially the Japan spec plate holder and cap, very sorry, give me a bit more time to complete the starter pack.

AB

What does a star up pack include? (does it include mtech 2 steering wheel for e30?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom