Johor TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Next TT we are having a BBQ on the 10th, Sunday at 6pm. Location Seri Palma Condo, jalan Delima 3/1, Taman Delima, 81100 JB. Current list confirmed:

1. Joshua
2. Anthony
3. Apiz
4. Rafisaat

Need RSVP by 3pm Friday 8th Feb. welcome to bring family along as well but must RSVP for security reasons, otherwise entry may be denied.

Hi guys... Im new here in J.B... I wish i can join u guys but my Sayang still in workshop. Thanks to mr. Anthony for inviting me to J.B TT.. Perhaps next TT i guess...

Zul Dabai;804852 said:
Hi guys... Im new here in J.B... I wish i can join u guys but my Sayang still in workshop. Thanks to mr. Anthony for inviting me to J.B TT.. Perhaps next TT i guess...

Zul, you are welcome , so are you gonna to join us this Sunday?

sori guys cant joined due to other commitment. maybe next time or next drives hehe.. happy cny to all

Zul Dabai;804852 said:
which part of pasir gudang? im @ permas

we had a good time BBQ-ing together, with anthony the CHEF and wife, spidey the supervisor, sue and cousins, kids, bro rafisaat, apiz, vinesmaran......wey mana photos?

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTMwMjEwLTAwMzMyLmpwZw_zps2b481f04.jpg

spotted this D-power on my way to Jbee....anyone in our forum?

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTMwMjEwLVdBMDI4LmpwZw_zpsbd1c523e.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTMwMjEwLVdBMDI3LmpwZw_zps9c9e7678.jpg

Rain oh rain........

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTMwMjEwLTAwMzMzLmpwZw_zps3d5c6e67.jpg

Anthony carrying out his duty with close observation by the supervisor......hehehehe

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTMwMjEwLTAwMzM1LmpwZw_zpsead9cf69.jpg

The smell was irresistible..............looking good there.....

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTMwMjEwLTAwMzM2LmpwZw_zpsfb28a9c1.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTMwMjEwLTAwMzM3LmpwZw_zps353467e8.jpg

Finally........buuurrrrrrp....alhamdulillah..
thanks to Anthony n wife, joshua and sue for hosting the very first Poolside BBQ BMWCM...the food was very delicious, nice to meet bro rafi saat and vines (good to see u back, and u cannot escape from TT after this) apiz for guiding me to the beautiful place..........

consoglieri;805986 said:
Wah...best nyer...nak join tt johor la camni cikgu...

hehehe, acara makan sampai lembik......jom lah, next time buleh join....:top:

I'allah cikgu.nak racun budak2 mmz ni turun johor tt. Tapi dah janji dgn east coast dulu. After EC nanti, kalau jadi, kita turun johor plak...he3

consoglieri;806002 said:
I'allah cikgu.nak racun budak2 mmz ni turun johor tt. Tapi dah janji dgn east coast dulu. After EC nanti, kalau jadi, kita turun johor plak...he3

insyaallah.....kami akan organize lagi sekali nanti......tungggguuuuu
Trans: wait for the next rraccunz session......

JFT63;806007 said:
insyaallah.....kami akan organize lagi sekali nanti......tungggguuuuu
Apa cerita nie cikgu...teman yang dekat pon tak ajak....
Translate:- Teacher, When and where for the next TT...I can't wait already!!!!!!!

kojak818;806046 said:
Apa cerita nie cikgu...teman yang dekat pon tak ajak....
Translate:- Teacher, When and where for the next TT...I can't wait already!!!!!!!

Kojak Bro, am so sorry that i didnt know u are now JB boy..no worry u can co organize with Tony and Joshua next time...am coming to belanja u..
Trans: Kawe dok tau mung kat JB, mung pun dah tau dr Rafi nape x datang? huhuhu

Top Bottom