Johor TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hey guys...sorry for being absent all these while... i thought da website was down ...

anyway how bout this week? i dunno bout friday... cos i 'll b having my holidays next week n i ll b going back KL next weekend...

any suggestion of places?

danga bay is ok... but no collective parking space... our cars might b separated very far!

anjung warisan n singgah selalu is good but its always packed... so lets skip this one...

Eh ... saya pun mau join la. Kereta sudah dapat ... no need to show up with my ever sickly Waja. This week's okay .. no long meetings and late nites I hope. Damn !!! B)

Zam - are you in Senai tmrow ? Let me know, man !!! Got a morning meeting at Flex Senai. Call me if you are - 012-7796227.

Cheers.

How abt meeting at the Petronas station the one with MacDonalds along jln Scudai on the way to town. Located before Giant Tampoi next to indian temple.

Originally posted by Vanquish@Jan 3 2005, 08:20 PM
Eh ... saya pun mau join la. Kereta sudah dapat ... no need to show up with my ever sickly Waja. This week's okay .. no long meetings and late nites I hope. Damn !!! B)

Zam - are you in Senai tmrow ? Let me know, man !!! Got a morning meeting at Flex Senai. Call me if you are - 012-7796227.

Cheers.
sure van... i will...

Originally posted by Bmmad318i@Jan 4 2005, 12:32 AM
How abt meeting at the Petronas station the one with MacDonalds along jln Scudai on the way to town. Located before Giant Tampoi next to indian temple.

Man ...

Everyone seems to love that place. Yeah, a group of Waja 1.8 owners in JB meet up there quite often too. Quite a strategic place ... it's almost in the middle of where most of us are located. If there rest of the folks here are okay with it, why not ?

Cheers.

The petrol station is spacious and also has a Macdonalds outlet. And also I observed that quite a few of us staying nearby too. eg scudai,senai,tampoi,etc

Hi everyone,

Quite low profile. Only read seldom post.
Will try to join if the time is right.

The location is nice. Close to my home. :)

Let me know when ok?

So...

Venue : Petronas Jalan Skudai
Date : 7th January 2005 (Friday)
Time : 2130HRS

Okay or not? let me know if u have any other suggestion...

Okay with me. Shud be back from KL by then ... with my Naka HU !!! Hahahahaha !!! Damn shy to show up with ol RM 40.00 player that's there at the moment.

Zam, better do a list of who's attending Bro. Thanks

ok... count me in...

but i'll only b driving my lowly E28... u all welcome any shark nose UDM?

ok c u all there this friday!

Top Bottom