JB Revisited - The aftermath

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Kudos to the organizers of this drive! Well done.

A great big thank you to our Southern brothers who gave us a warm welcome and ushered us with warm hospitality.

Thank you to Mafia for embarrassing the club publicly.......*sigh*

Now to pull up our socks as RHI the Southern chapter will be driving to KL!

RHI... there will be a KL–Penang convoy after that?!??! :ph34r:

But, can't wait for JB boys to come. Mr E60 Deep Dish BBS coming, Euro E30, 19" E30, all should come also!?!??! :eek:k:

David, I was told there were 3 stick shifts inside the 2002 during the trip!!!! Tragedy! :D :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by ALBundy@Dec 13 2005, 10:50 AM
David, I was told there were 3 stick shifts inside the 2002 during the trip!!!! Tragedy! :D :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
3 sticks and a lot of soap

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Dec 13 2005, 11:53 AM
RHI... That there were busses and waja's and kancil's over taking us..
Were you all driving that slow....???? :rofl:

Nice pictures and postings.... really enjoyed myself going through the thread....

Kudos.... :D :D

On behalf of the Committee and Central members,

I would like to thanks the JB members especially Vladd, Vanquish, bimmer36 and Eddie for making this drive one of the most memorable drives the Club has ever had...Kudos! :eek:k:

Not forgetting our very own Sithwarrior..which I'm proud to be in the same team for going beyond means to organise this drive...kudos to you too! :eek:k:

Special thanks goes to Kevster for laying out the guidelines for the drive....u da man!

Iceman for printing the stickers and Happy Birthday!

Kahar aka sheepdog... for keeping us inline during the journey. :yes!:

BMW2002 for hogging the entire right lane throughout the journey. :blush:

And the rest of the central and southern members for making this happen.

Kudos and Thank You All..!

jeffreyewe

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Dec 13 2005, 11:53 AM
RHI... That there were busses and waja's and kancil's over taking us..

RHI that everyone finally realised your car is NOT as slow as you make it out to be ! LIAR !!!!

RHI... more pics coming your way this evening hehehehehehe

RHI... It may come out in a magazine :nyehehe:

RHI.. someone pee'd in his fuel tank to get better milleage, coz its only a 4 speed manual and uses a jap carb. Proof of pics will here this evening.... :nyehehe:

Originally posted by roland1888@Dec 12 2005, 09:39 PM
At least now we know who is pissed... maybe eddiefiola is angry that nobody thank him for blocking the traffic that night... :ph34r:
Yah Eddiefiola! he is the Doctor of all trade really will do anything for friends sake but please take good care of him in JB not to stop traffic as he does always, JB is really a busy traffic city.
Doc Eddiefiola I might be in JB again towards end of December.. will call you, we try to visit S'pore again. :rofl:

Originally posted by miepower@Dec 13 2005, 01:17 PM
:eek: Ohh man...i really missed the fun there... :(
There'll be a next time. Your car will be "healthy" by then! :D

Since many of you seem to have missed such good fun in the southern drive ( or so it seems ), lets say we organised one for the north. Would you all participate ??

Lets just say we do it early or mid march... lets see how many of you would be intrested.... :nyehehe: will we get the 17 cars or more back ? :dunno: We'll just have to wait and see... :p :D ;)

1. Sithwarrior

Since many of you seem to have missed such good fun in the southern drive ( or so it seems ), lets say we organised one for the north. Would you all participate ??
Lets just say we do it early or mid march... lets see how many of you would be intrested.... will we get the 17 cars or more back ? We'll just have to wait and see...

1. Sithwarrior
2. BMW2002
3. Soapfather's 2002?? :nyehehe:

Originally posted by jeffreyewe@Dec 13 2005, 12:14 PM
BMW2002 for hogging the entire right lane throughout the journey. :blush:
hahahhaha

ya, until you all left me behind.... :hmmph:

damn funny la you guys!...

Lets just say we do it early or mid march... lets see how many of you would be intrested.... will we get the 17 cars or more back ? We'll just have to wait and see...

1. Sithwarrior
2. BMW2002
3. Soapfather's 2002?? --No 2002...will b joinin you....more fun mah!

Top Bottom