JB Exhaust Shop

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

NelsonHong

Club Guest
Hi guys. Would appreciate some help here as it is time for me to replace my exhaust.What is the best setup for a 96' E34 520i Auto and not burn too much of a hole in my wallet.In S'pore they quoted me a Remus exhaust for SGD1700.00 excluding installation.Search the forum here but did'nt find any JB exhaust shop. All help appreciated.Thanks. Nelson.:top:

NelsonHong;420470 said:
Hi guys. Would appreciate some help here as it is time for me to replace my exhaust.

What is the best setup for a 96' E34 520i Auto and not burn too much of a hole in my wallet.

In S'pore they quoted me a Remus exhaust for SGD1700.00 excluding installation.

Search the forum here but did'nt find any JB exhaust shop. All help appreciated.

Thanks. Nelson.:top:

Hi, Nelson,

I had mine done coz due to my rear mufflers & Cat with some small hole.....visible.....and also start to make noisy sound......

So i changed to a UNiversal Rear mufflers, center muffler to replace the cat, with sensor fixed!! A new tip at the rear + Labour charge.......all under RM800......Haahaha......But everything was done properly......as the rear muffler is black in colour, so from the back it looks original, just the tip.....looks like AC but its not......hahaha........sound ?? Just like what we like.....BMW sound!! But now the engine runs better, smoother & better pick up.......i guess becoz the CAT is out.......the exhaust Flows Freely now.......hope this helps......as i do not want to burn a hole in my wallet too........as long as it maintains the BMW sound.....and better power.......im happy!! Im quite sure the mileage is better now......clocking now!! Hehe.......Cheers......mine is also a BMW 520i 1996 24V I-6.....

There, pictures of what i have done below my E34....hehe......

Sorry Guys, for the glare...

DSC00059.jpg

Note !! The sensor being installed back to original........I find these guys boleh tahan lar....coz it is near my home.....so convenient la......kekeke

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

:wink:

morpheus5039;420481 said:
you come to batu pahat install, total workmanship RM80.

they got proper tools and machine

Thanks morpheus, but Batu Pahat abit far for me, prefer JB town area.:top:

RadicalE34;420482 said:
Hi, Nelson,

I had mine done coz due to my rear mufflers & Cat with some small hole.....visible.....and also start to make noisy sound......

So i changed to a UNiversal Rear mufflers, center muffler to replace the cat, with sensor fixed!! A new tip at the rear + Labour charge.......all under RM800......Haahaha......But everything was done properly......as the rear muffler is black in colour, so from the back it looks original, just the tip.....looks like AC but its not......hahaha........sound ?? Just like what we like.....BMW sound!! But now the engine runs better, smoother & better pick up.......i guess becoz the CAT is out.......the exhaust Flows Freely now.......hope this helps......as i do not want to burn a hole in my wallet too........as long as it maintains the BMW sound.....and better power.......im happy!! Im quite sure the mileage is better now......clocking now!! Hehe.......Cheers......mine is also a BMW 520i 1996 24V I-6.....

Hi Radical, thank you for your detailed reply and pictures. Much appreciated. You did in JB?

NelsonHong;420501 said:
Hi Radical, thank you for your detailed reply and pictures. Much appreciated. You did in JB?

Nope Bro.....it is in Puchong , Selangor.....im sure JB wil have a number of godd exhaust shops......But if you plan to come down to KL.....i can show u the place......Cheers!!:top::wink:

Any one from JB have done before and can recommend a workshop can PM me, if cannot put the name of the workshop. Thanks.

Top Bottom