Is that true Mercedes part more cheaper than BMW?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
alpina b5;367070 said:
just thank god we're not driving a proton or perodua. toyota whom people claim to be the most reliable car in the world, and all the jd power stuff they win, is all bollocks. i owned two toyota's and they were crap:stupid:

You have to understand though, they can NOW make that claim (however true it is) after years of R&D and striving to make their cars some of the best in the world. Which models did you own? Anything recent?

My friend's dugong (oopss.. new Vios) caught on fire while on parking overnight few months ago only after 3 days purchased. I told him to saman, but he was just too lazy to go thru the hassle. His front porch burnt 20-30% as well. Lucky toyota replaced new car and paid for the damage. Nonetheless if I was him, I'd driven a new Camry for free (saman lor...!)

But then again, if could be just one isolated case.. Peace

well for reliable issue,technically there're 2 BMWs and 1 proton at home...guess what?i can say protons are far way more reliable than BMWs,with all the TLC on BMWs,they failed even more than protons..for proton,u just need to fuel up and drive without worries...but on the other hand,i always pray i can make a full journey out of BMW...well maybe the TLC my family given to BMWs weren't enough...haha...

van1ty;367096 said:
you have to understand though, they can now make that claim (however true it is) after years of r&d and striving to make their cars some of the best in the world. Which models did you own? Anything recent?

toyota rav4

GeniusBanana;367418 said:
well for reliable issue,technically there're 2 BMWs and 1 proton at home...guess what?i can say protons are far way more reliable than BMWs,with all the TLC on BMWs,they failed even more than protons..for proton,u just need to fuel up and drive without worries...but on the other hand,i always pray i can make a full journey out of BMW...well maybe the TLC my family given to BMWs weren't enough...haha...

yaya i also same problem, bmw always break my wallet, best masuk workshop, but i still like it. Always think twice before choosing it for driving from pg to kl, cause broke down quite a few trips already

GeniusBanana;367418 said:

wptee;367534 said:
yaya i also same problem, bmw always break my wallet, best masuk workshop, but i still like it. Always think twice before choosing it for driving from pg to kl, cause broke down quite a few trips already

this is funny. my dad had the same problem with his saab 900. always breaking down all the time. totally unreliable. i later found out why. my dad always uses second hand parts and is always modifiying this and that and never using new parts to maintain an already old car.

he never listens to the mechanic who has to crack his brain everytime something isn't right as it is not worth his time to spend countless hours tinkering just to get the car moving again.

well a car is like a human being, treat it right for regular checkups and the occasional TLC and it will take good care of you.

Van1ty;361540 said:
Will you be driving the car for the ultimate driving experience or cheaper spare parts? =/

bimmerdude;361545 said:
+1

if u want to be a chauffeur drive a merc. if u want to be a real driver, drive a bmw :)

hahaha.. i've heard of that before..hehe.

Well, i'm sure when they came out with the tag called "The Ultimate Driving Machine", they really mean it with the car's performance.They also say the 3 series is a driver's car. The car is design to achieve the ultimate experience when driving, but if u ride at the back seat, then u'll be experiencing some bumpy ride. So for comfort drive, get the merc. But if u wanna experience the performance; road handling and so on, then be a bimmer and drive a bimmer.. :)

Top Bottom