Invitation from BMW.SG for an Event at Munich Automobiles (M Showroom)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lamoo

Club Guest
Hello.We'd like to warmly invite you to our upcoming BMW.SG members-only Tech Talk that will be held this coming Saturday from at Munich Automobiles - The World's First M Showroom on the 1st October 2011 from 9am-12pm (Saturday) for a special event and Q&A with an Engine Oil professional, Mr Shukor Yassin, Technical Services Manager from Castrol on using the right and specific oil for your BMW. Discover more about: Engine and Oil Technology BMW engine and OEM oil recommendation What is the different 0W-30, 5W-30, 5W-40, 10W-60 ( Viscosity grades ) Castrol Edge FST ( Fluid Strength Technology ) New features and strength of Castrol fully synthetic engine oil BMW Oil consumption and how to optimize fuel consumptionAnd... exclusively only for BMW.SG members - Receive 10% off servicing fees for those who service their BMWs at Munich Automobiles on the 1st of October 2011 and 25% off all Lifestyle merchandise during the event (9 am – 12.00 noon) on the 1st October 2011.Brunch will also be served.Sign up now at the following link below. Limited Slots Available. http://www.bmw-sg.com/techtalk2011/To reserve your servicing slot on the day itself, call 6566 7666 now.Venue: Munich Automobiles Singapore30 Teban Gardens Crescent Singapore 608927 Click here for directions (Google Maps)Date:1st October 2011Time: 9AM to 12PMGot questions about this event? Drop us a message at this link. (Do not reply to this email!)Best regards,Ryan ChuaBMW.SG AdminBMW.SG - Singapore's Ultimate BMW CommunityWhen can we have a similar Event here for our OMs. This was send to me.

lamoo;675535 said:
Hello.

We'd like to warmly invite you to our upcoming BMW.SG members-only Tech Talk that will be held this coming Saturday from at Munich Automobiles - The World's First M Showroom on the 1st October 2011 from 9am-12pm (Saturday) for a special event and Q&A with an Engine Oil professional, Mr Shukor Yassin, Technical Services Manager from Castrol on using the right and specific oil for your BMW. Discover more about:
Engine and Oil Technology
BMW engine and OEM oil recommendation
What is the different 0W-30, 5W-30, 5W-40, 10W-60 ( Viscosity grades )
Edge FST ( Fluid Strength Technology )
New features and strength of Castrol fully synthetic engine oil
BMW Oil consumption and how to optimize fuel consumption
And... exclusively only for BMW.SG members - Receive 10% off servicing fees for those who service their BMWs at Munich Automobiles on the 1st of October 2011 and 25% off all Lifestyle merchandise during the event (9 am – 12.00 noon) on the 1st October 2011.
Brunch will also be served.
http://www.bmw-sg.com/techtalk2011/
To reserve your servicing slot on the day itself, call 6566 7666 now.
Venue: Munich Automobiles Singapore
30 Teban Gardens Crescent Singapore 608927
Click here for directions (Google Maps)
Date:1st October 2011
Time: 9AM to 12PM
Got questions about this event? Drop us a message at this link. (Do not reply to this email!)
Best regards,
Ryan Chua
BMW.SG Admin
BMW.SG - Singapore's Ultimate BMW Community

When can we have a similar Event here for our OMs. This was send to me.

Thanks for the highlight bro lamoo. We will discuss this soon and find a proper "window" to hv this done here in M'sia. We will update soon...

Cheers.

I thought someone volunteered to do with Shell? But I not interested la. The oil related information available in this forum is very comprehensive and after reading them, you can even teach the avid cyclist En Shukor a thing or 2.

However, the 25% off Lifestyle products is something I look forward to. Actually I only buy them after 60% discount like how I sapu the BMW Sauber items after their F1 partnership ended. The other one is the 2 years old aging spare parts where discount up to 70% were offered. They have to get rid of these items to the public, instead of just offering these to any walk in customer, do a BCM member day sale for us first would certainly be a very privileged experience..

unker...u organise la. since was sent to you, you can say, have one also in m'sia. then next time i vote you for prez of marketing and pr. can wear name tag next time go for event heheheh......

lamoo;675535 said:
Hello.

We'd like to warmly invite you to our upcoming BMW.SG members-only Tech Talk that will be held this coming Saturday from at Munich Automobiles - The World's First M Showroom on the 1st October 2011 from 9am-12pm (Saturday) for a special event and Q&A with an Engine Oil professional, Mr Shukor Yassin, Technical Services Manager from Castrol on using the right and specific oil for your BMW.

Discover more about:

Engine and Oil Technology

BMW engine and OEM oil recommendation

What is the different 0W-30, 5W-30, 5W-40, 10W-60 ( Viscosity grades )

Castrol Edge FST ( Fluid Strength Technology )

New features and strength of Castrol fully synthetic engine oil

BMW Oil consumption and how to optimize fuel consumption

And... exclusively only for BMW.SG members - Receive 10% off servicing fees for those who service their BMWs at Munich Automobiles on the 1st of October 2011 and 25% off all Lifestyle merchandise during the event (9 am – 12.00 noon) on the 1st October 2011.

Brunch will also be served.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/techtalk2011/

To reserve your servicing slot on the day itself, call 6566 7666 now.

Venue: Munich Automobiles Singapore
30 Teban Gardens Crescent Singapore 608927
Click here for directions (Google Maps)

Date:1st October 2011

Time: 9AM to 12PM

Got questions about this event? Drop us a message at this link. (Do not reply to this email!)

Best regards,
Ryan Chua
BMW.SG Admin

BMW.SG - Singapore's Ultimate BMW Community

When can we have a similar Event here for our OMs. This was send to me.

morpheus5039;675972 said:
I was told that no one have utilized the voucher given by ZF yet, really no one??

I didn't get the voucher because I gate crash.. Tak register awal.. Give me the voucher and I'll spend it immediately! I need brake pad!!! Give the voucher, I'll buy Textar, no voucher, I'll buy ATE.. :39:

astroboy;675996 said:
I didn't get the voucher because I gate crash.. Tak register awal.. Give me the voucher and I'll spend it immediately! I need brake pad!!! Give the voucher, I'll buy Textar, no voucher, I'll buy ATE.. :39:

You should get the voucher from those who won it but do not plan to utilize, haha~

Instead, I WANT HAWK HPS!!!

Top Bottom