Interior Trim

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lawsarus

Club Guest
Im just tired of the look. Other than changing the interior "wooden" trim, can it it be sanded/grind to other colors? Say black piano finish. If so, can the trim at the steering be removed to do it?

safuanorsham;498523 said:
better u stick carbon stickers, will look more like msports version..

Yup agree with bro safuan ... Get the CF sticker or CF fabric and it's quite a simple diy actually :D

lawsarus;498380 said:
Im just tired of the look. Other than changing the interior "wooden" trim, can it it be sanded/grind to other colors? Say black piano finish. If so, can the trim at the steering be removed to do it?
yes can be done, mine was original black piono finish, but i change the colour to silver. u can consider what the others suggest, CF sticker, get the high quality with the surface embossed, mayb its like what safuanorsham mention

CF sticker sounds okay to me. The sticker do not leave residue next time i remove them do they? how much r the CF stickers?

Mouse, how much was it to change them to silver? thats one of my option.

Thanks all

Cheers

lawsarus;498741 said:
CF sticker sounds okay to me. The sticker do not leave residue next time i remove them do they? how much r the CF stickers?

Mouse, how much was it to change them to silver? thats one of my option.

Thanks all

Cheers
8 pieces total, if i remember correctly, its around 30-40/piece. u can source around for better price, i believe most of the car spray painting shop can do it for u

Top Bottom