Interested In E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jimipedia

Hello guys,

I'm new here. I'm thinking about buying E90 320i/325i/M Sport. I don't know much about BMW but I really like it and having one is like a dream come true.

Could anyone tell me the different between the models above? If I'm just looking for leisure car (I don't drive fast) which model should I consider?

I saw a lot of these models on Mudah (used car companies) and the price range is from 58k to 70k, is this a normal price for these models? Anyone here ever bought any of these car from Mudah and willing to share experience?

What's the average repair or maintenence cost for these cars?

Thank you, really appreciate for any tips.

jimipedia said:
Hello guys,

I'm new here. I'm thinking about buying E90 320i/325i/M Sport. I don't know much about BMW but I really like it and having one is like a dream come true.

Could anyone tell me the different between the models above? If I'm just looking for leisure car (I don't drive fast) which model should I consider?

I saw a lot of these models on Mudah (used car companies) and the price range is from 58k to 70k, is this a normal price for these models? Anyone here ever bought any of these car from Mudah and willing to share experience?

What's the average repair or maintenence cost for these cars?

Thank you, really appreciate for any tips.
There are a number of models out there especially for the E90 but the key to remember are the following engine configurations and the different specs.

E90
320i (2.0L naturally aspirated engine) - The base model of the 3-series sold here
320i M Sport (2.0L NA engine) - Has the M-Sport package which includes the suspension, seats and front bumper and rear bumper changes.
323i (2.5L NA engine) - Has the iDrive module (screen and control)
325i (2.5L NA engine) - Rated at 200hp
325i M Sport (2.5L NA engine) - Has the M-Sport package which includes the suspension, seats and front bumper and rear bumper changes.
320d (2.0L turbo charged diesel engine) - The non m sport versions are rated at 177hp
320d M Sport (2.0L turbo charged diesel engine) - The M sport versions came in after 2010 and are rated at 184hp

Mavik said:
There are a number of models out there especially for the E90 but the key to remember are the following engine configurations and the different specs.

E90
320i (2.0L naturally aspirated engine) - The base model of the 3-series sold here
320i M Sport (2.0L NA engine) - Has the M-Sport package which includes the suspension, seats and front bumper and rear bumper changes.
323i (2.5L NA engine) - Has the iDrive module (screen and control)
325i (2.5L NA engine) - Rated at 200hp
325i M Sport (2.5L NA engine) - Has the M-Sport package which includes the suspension, seats and front bumper and rear bumper changes.
320d (2.0L turbo charged diesel engine) - The non m sport versions are rated at 177hp
320d M Sport (2.0L turbo charged diesel engine) - The M sport versions came in after 2010 and are rated at 184hp
Thank you for your explaination for each model. Really appreciate it. What do you think about the listings at Mudah, is it worth it or should I avoid it?

I would definitely get one from a member here with full service records and receipts...at least you know the car had a proper TLC, timely serviced with the right parts replaced and less risk of incurring expensive repairs in the future...

any idea what will be market price (rough figure) for 2011 325i now? didn't have a lot seller in the market.

A friend of mine bought a e90 325i LCI year 2011 couple of months ago. He paid RM 118k for it directly from the owner. From used car dealers, you are looking at RM 125k for similar model and year.

Thanks Hebert. i think your friend got a pretty good deal there. i see some 2010 private seller posting at RM120-130k

Top Bottom