Interest rates for BMW

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kl_mafia

Club Guest
hi, i am just wondering what is the interest rates offered by local banks for a brand new e90 now? tq

I've got 3.46% (9 years) for my M sport last week.Through my contact in maybank,you can just get this car if it is a pre reg car.But if you're going for new car then it will be wise to take it from BMW to enjoy the low interest,but it can only be up to 7 years only.My 2 cents.....

kl_mafia;362155 said:
hi, i am just wondering what is the interest rates offered by local banks for a brand new e90 now?

tq

suggest to call the banks directly and wonder no more !

kl_mafia;362155 said:
hi, i am just wondering what is the interest rates offered by local banks for a brand new e90 now?

tq

u...asking for the rate? hmmm....:wink:

Since the topic title can be misleading ... why not post what interest are some of the members are paying. Like how much is the rate for a 2nd hand E60 or E90? Whats the rate like now for a 2nd E46?

Btw, if you read in the papers. All BMW dealers are offering 2.88% for all 2008 stock. Can anyone comfirm if it's pre-reg or pre-owned or both.

2.88% is for the demo cars & pre-reg only. New cars can get 2.68% for selected models.

Crymson;370901 said:
Btw, if you read in the papers. All BMW dealers are offering 2.88% for all 2008 stock. Can anyone comfirm if it's pre-reg or pre-owned or both.

Yes.It is for both,but up to 5 years only....a bit hard for 7 years tho

Top Bottom