Insurance Coverage

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Strider

Club Guest
Hi Guys,I learned today from my insurance agent that all insurance companies except Kurnia wouldn't insured car that exceed 15 yrs old under their comprehensive coverage. But they will do for 3rd party coverage. Is it true?Thanks

MSIG - No problems. Who is your insurance agent by the way? Good to know, I won't be using him....:thefinger: :thefinger:

Di Malaysia terdapat banyak kelab-kelab kereta yg aktif,sy cadangkan agar setiap kelab yg ada di Malaysia mengadakan satu seminar atau perjumpaan, berbincang dan membuat satu memorandum dihantar kepada BNM mengenai nasib kereta kita yg berusia lebih 15 tahun ke atas, supaya mendapat perlindungan insuran kereta kita dijalanraya.Seandainya kereta kita sudah menjangkau lebih 15 thn tidak boleh mendapat perlindungan insuran kereta,kemanakah kereta E23,E28,E32,E30E34, dan seterusnya akan diletakkan?kereta-kereta yang dimaksudkan adalah antik ketika berada dijalanraya.

Wont be problem for renewal however for new policy some will ask you to try others. They have also created a Motor Insurance Pool for 3rd Party Policy

where or which company can i buy comprehensive insurance for My e34 89?Anyone can help me?

was advised yesterday the only company i can go to is uni asia since my car more than 15 years. and they require car to pass puspakom inspection. 10 years with P&O, last year they said only comprehensive and this year outright no. effective last december it seems.

i'm on allianz insurrance..handle by BMW finance
i brought comprehensive this feb, new policy as i jus brought the e30 then

can u give me the agent contact no to me,btw what year of yr e30?

allianz

jumi;539694 said:
can u give me the agent contact no to me,btw what year of yr e30?
hi, i'll pm you shortly once my email load
my e30 323i is built yr 84, reg here 85..ori import new unit
however mine (insurance) is done by my friend (working in BMW loan) which liase with his agent
but no harm getting in touch with allianze directly right

Anyone have experience getting independent adjuster to write a report on your ride prior to insurance? The adjuster wants RM100++ to "write a report". Fair?

Been overseas and my e30 is out of roadtax for 3 years. Now to get it back on road, I need to:
1. Get Insurance
2. Apply for temp permit from JPJ
3. Puspakom inspection
4. Road tax

But to get #1 done, I just found out that I need to get an adjuster to snap and write report.

Anyone has better idea how to get to #4 please advise :)

The time spent and energy running around is ... head-banging!! :banghead::banghead: And the car age complicates more to even to get #1 done - for policy had changed since 07??:(

Top Bottom