Insane driving!! BMW M5 e39 vs Audi RS4

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

phas3r

Club Guest
[youtube]-8UAvf3xX0o[/youtube]zig zagging like mad through traffic!! dont follow this type of driving!

Wow! I don't agree with this type of driving cos it's dangerous but one hell of a good driver though. Feels like watching a video game. haha

OMG..this is one hell of driving mannnnn..... salute 2 da driver!!! but on the other hand, i think the horses aka kuda kuda in the both cars hood that made the driver gone crazy mannnn...temptation on flooring da pedal!!huhu.. :) :)

that is no take skill is take no brain no worry M5 die is many people send card from all over earth

Both drivers got BALLS :stupid: (not being sexist la, think u know wat i mean..), it would have been even crazier if you could see the speedometer:eek: . The Exhilaration, mak I.. Just try fix your eyes on the screen and imagine you're sitting in the car:43:, my BP went up to at least 150s:saint:

Nevertheless, driving behaviour such as this should never be copied or exampled, too dangerous regardless of his/her skills. Anything can happen on the road, even the new Putrajaya highway is straight and good for high speeds but got alot of stray dogs running around.

Pls don't try this on our roads or any road for that matter. I'll try not to:driver:

lol looking how fast they overtook others they could have gone more than 200km/h on the straight and clear sections

from another perspective...where ever this place is, the drivers need to learn not to be road hogs.. if they are slow should be on the slow lanes la... so that this sort of fast drivers can tekan... anyway... these guys are too fast but skillful.

planta

mr planta it skill take avoid car in front you must many accident

mr phaser what you mean i no understand

hmm.. surprisingly no one mentioned how the bimmer really kena smoked with the audi. The acceleration of the audi is simply phenomenal though..

but then again, hope i dont see this a lot in malaysian hiway, a really dangerous thing to do man! sorry to say but NO salute to the drivers for endangering other peoples live though !!

They think they're hot..
But they're not.

Saw two kurap protongs doing the same thing on the highway as I was coming back from JB just now. You know the type - Spoiler as big as a dining table, garish paintwork, unpainted bodykit, purple HIDs and an exhaust system that sounds like a bad case of flatulence. :stupid:

I guess some people feel that they gotta do stuff like that on public roads to compensate for having a small... :wink:

Its a 5 lanes road and vehicle, even trucks, traveling on each lane is almost equal speed.. :stupid:

They should start considering our famous "IKUT KIRI" road sign.. :D

If u bloody in a hurry, like having a pregnant lady in the car with a burst water bag, its really annoying when got stuck in that kind of traffic.. and after a while when patient runs out... that's what happen lor.. a lot of people not very patient mah.. :D

i think d e39 m5's driver kept the car in the wrong gears... i seriously doubt the car is so under powered... but the rs4 is fast...

either that... or the rs4 has adamantium balls while the m5 has only stainless steel...

if some of the comments on youtube are correct, its on a russian highway...
The Audi was really fast!! damn!! but the e39 driver was crazier in his cilok skills... he 'won' at the end what... the audi sangkut...

yes teh m5 didnt use as low gear as possible but teh v8 has good amount of torque...
no the rs4 didnt lose it was just going somewhere else

Top Bottom