Imola Detailing Centre...worth the money!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

skizofrenia

Club Guest
dear good people,brought my ride to Imola, Ampang for polishing and exterior detailing...didnt do the Premium package as budget was quite tight, but even with their 'normal' package (costed about RM 350 only...),u can REALLY see the difference. Left the car at about 9am and collected at about 7pm...really satisfied!its situated next to Kleeman's showroom, near this Ampang Point, Flamingo Hotel bla bla bla...the contact person is Sham - really a nice guy and knows his ways around cars...including Lambos and Ferraris...the premium package (exterior only) is around RM700++anyone needs their contact can SMS me @ 012 919 0213...

Do you live in Ampang? Indeed, Sham is a nice chap but he could be a lot nicer if he can give a lower discount. :wink: LOL...

True, they do a good job there, even for their regular car wash but there are other places who could do the same thing, using Meguiar products for a much lower price though. BlackCat frequents Imola for his routine wash.

*Just my opinion.

true.

they dont use this meguiar(?)...just something better and spruced up with good knowledge and good conversation, which i think no money can buy!

my 2 sen though

I used to go to Imola too, but their Desa Sri hartamas branch which has since closed down. Sad, cos they do quality jobs. As I recall, they do use Meguiar's.

not anymore..but i think it is as good...or somewhat better!

it will come back to individual preferences at last...but seeing my ride's 7 year old dead paint coming back alive really amazed me!

and the truth is, i was never really into detailing...or cosmetics...but the car has to be clean and presentable la...
the main thing is still power and good handling...!

but now,as i grow 'older'...probably priorities will change...

Top Bottom