iam newbie...n really22 need help from the sifus

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yat

Club Guest
ai..all the sifus n bimmers lovers....i got some prob with my e36 325i...theres black smoke coming out fromthe exzosss,n the idle some time ok n some time r very bad like 600 to 700rpm........do anyone experiance this b4?????ive change the fuel pump n fuel filter,even clean up my afm...but this prob wont solve..plzzzzz help

hello yat.. please introduce yourself at our Newbie section, thenafter i'm sure the sifus here will share their opinion on your car issues.

yat;572769 said:
ai..all the sifus n bimmers lovers....i got some prob with my e36 325i...theres black smoke coming out fromthe exzosss,n the idle some time ok n some time r very bad like 600 to 700rpm........do anyone experiance this b4?????ive change the fuel pump n fuel filter,even clean up my afm...but this prob wont solve..plzzzzz help

how did you clean your AFM?

Engine oil getting into combustion chambers? I think black smoke is indication of that..

well my prob oridi solve....just my brake vacuum hose leak...yesterday me n my fren r mech at glenmarie s alm we decide to take out my inlet manifold out,n discover all the vacuum hose r really bad all repot aredy,some r keras....change with the new one.. n averything ok..even wee manage to clen the icv..furthermore we try using this new product name d"carbo...its cleen our carbon that stall in our c chamber n valve.. even in only 10min we can fill the original power back to our engine..my ride is oridi 220000km n it feel like new. n the power is owesome.....now my 325i is back to normal even more power........

good to hear that you solve your problem.

Normally when the vacuum hose is leaking, the engine will stalled at low RPM.

2wenty6;573192 said:
Engine oil getting into combustion chambers? I think black smoke is indication of that..

normally, black smoke is indication that vehicle is running too rich. White smoke is when your oil goes into combustion chambers.

Top Bottom