I want ..H7 and HB4 9006 Philip ClearVision or Diamond Vision or Osram Night breaker

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anaksarawak

Official Member
Dear all,if you have any Philip or Osram H7 or HB4/9006 white bulb/high performance in your storeroom especially after your HID conversion, can I take ownership from you? Maybe sell it to me cheap.. Thanks Regards

anaksarawak;771950 said:
Dear all,

if you have any Philip or Osram H7 or HB4/9006 white bulb/high performance in your storeroom especially after your HID conversion, can I take ownership from you? Maybe sell it to me cheap.. Thanks

Regards

I only have these, not sure if these are what you want. The blue ones are from low beam, white output. The clear ones from high beam, yellow output

DSC08765_zpse1054b7d.jpg

DSC08766_zps07c84a8f.jpg

DSC08767_zpsdd362a63.jpg

Yupp those are H7, I will PM for details Thanks..

aidilj;771957 said:
I only have these, not sure if these are what you want. The blue ones are from low beam, white output. The clear ones from high beam, yellow output

anymore? am still looking for another set of H7 and HB4/9006 many thanks in advance

Just something i learned last time, make sure before installing the used bulbs, clean the bulbs with a little spirit or alcohol. coz our finger prints will crack the the bulbs when it is hot. cheers

sewell;772985 said:
i have 1 set too. will upload the picture tonight

Look forward.. at the meantime pls PM your price, hope you can letgo for cheap...Thanks

anaksarawak;772995 said:
Look forward.. at the meantime pls PM your price, hope you can letgo for cheap...Thanks

bro, cheap cheap la, PM your price if OK the we deal. mine is Osram Night Breaker.

sewell;773030 said:
bro, cheap cheap la, PM your price if OK the we deal. mine is Osram Night Breaker.

Bro, I just found out my set is actually osram cool blue hyper. Same price you want?

I have 3 sets of H7 now, many thanks to our bros in this forum. To complete my project I need 9006/HB4 for my fog lamp, hope to get them by Saturday. Thanks

Almost done...
headlight - Philip - Diamond Vision
angel eyes - LED
highlight - now OSRAM Nightbreaker ( awaiting sewell's osram cool blue hyper)
fog light - now OSRAM OEM (awaiting for friends to sell me their blue/white bulbs)

bump... I still looking for white bulb for my fog lamp 9006/HB4, please contact me if you have spares in your store room. Thanks

From my poor man upgrade, I end up with lots of standard Made in Germany Philip/Osram H7 bulbs .. I am letting go the new Philip for RM18 each or used OSRAM for RM10 each

Am still looking for HB4 or 9006 white bulbs.. if you have any to letgo please let me know. Thanks

bro, i have always been curious on what is the difference between:

1) Xenons
2) HID
3) Osram/Light bulbs

can you share the advantages/disadvantages of each? thanks bro..

Top Bottom