I need help. Can we meet up? Anyone?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jayng

Club Guest
Hi guys and girls, I need some help. I need to talk to some BMW drivers. Hardcore and semi-hardcore drivers. Can we have a yam cha on Thursday night? Say Aman Suria, Kayu, at 9.30pm? Drinks on me. Can u PM me? Or reply here? or SMS me at 012 312 8565. Thanks alot.

haywire;660041 said:
Probably let us know what are you wanting to talk about?

My objective is to know why you bought a BMW. Stuff like what does "joy" really mean to you. What would mAke you sway in terms of luxury cars. But, I want a more free flow discussion. So, if anyone is kind enough, I basically wanna know who is a BMW driver and what do they like. It's for class.

Hey dude, judging from your posts you seem like a market researcher or something. I'm not too fond of you guys.

But if you are a cool dude, do drop by the next TT (link by bmw7833 above). It's this Thursday.

Market Research eh?

Anyways, it's always easy to generalise drivers into particular categories. So, from what I have observed, BMW owners and drivers are one helluva mixture of guys. Used to be petrol-heads ruling the roost, but now, even the diesel boys are making themselves heard.

Come for the SUbang TT tonight if you're interested to meet up with some of us, and believe me, you'll be blown away by just how passionate we are about our rides. Then again, same goes to owners who are part of other car clubs such as MyBenz, Saga, Viva etc.

so, we get free drinks tonite @ Subang TT?

Happy to share JOY with anyone!

stig;660062 said:
Hey dude, judging from your posts you seem like a market researcher or something. I'm not too fond of you guys.

But if you are a cool dude, do drop by the next TT (link by bmw7833 above). It's this Thursday.

I'm not a market researcher. I'm in advertising, and I'm a copywriter. But this research is for my class assignment. And u can kinda say, it's the same as market research.

if ya invite free drinks for HH then there would be more big boys coming out to play ... HH = happy hours and the bill is on you. :)

Eggie86;660085 said:
Market Research eh?

Anyways, it's always easy to generalise drivers into particular categories. So, from what I have observed, BMW owners and drivers are one helluva mixture of guys. Used to be petrol-heads ruling the roost, but now, even the diesel boys are making themselves heard.

Come for the SUbang TT tonight if you're interested to meet up with some of us, and believe me, you'll be blown away by just how passionate we are about our rides. Then again, same goes to owners who are part of other car clubs such as MyBenz, Saga, Viva etc.

Hey, You guys sure it's all right if i come and join the TT? Maybe I'll bring a fellow classmate along. Can anyone be my point of contact?

ICEMAN 13;660151 said:
if ya invite free drinks for HH then there would be more big boys coming out to play ... HH = happy hours and the bill is on you. :)

hahaha can't afford that...
Normal drinks can la

johnj;660155 said:
hahha...Icey...kantoi!!!

ha ha ha part of the parcel bro ..... well then this guys need to bring down a load of gals ..then you'll see more joining in ...

jayng;660152 said:
Hey, You guys sure it's all right if i come and join the TT? Maybe I'll bring a fellow classmate along. Can anyone be my point of contact?

The invitation is already open to you guys. You can also find some contact number in the Subang TT thread. I'm sure the boys will be nice and gentle if you pick up TT drinks bill. :)

ICEMAN 13;660151 said:
I'm the first to arrived. Free flow bro. Hahaha

jayng;660152 said:
r

Make sure your classmate is a leng lui.

Thanks for the treat last night Jay. Was great meeting up with you and your buddies for the TT session last night.

Hope you guys had a wealth of info to be used for your presentation.

All the best!

Eggie86;660477 said:
Thanks for the treat last night Jay. Was great meeting up with you and your buddies for the TT session last night.

Hope you guys had a wealth of info to be used for your presentation.

All the best!

Ah, thanks for having us. It was a nice meet. And it's our pleasure - on the drinks. And it won't be the last you hear of me. hahahhaa

Top Bottom