HSP Badminton Sessions

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tIANcI

Club Guest
The HSP have decided that all bimmer owners should start a more healthy lifestyle. Hence we are gathering for badminton sessions. The info is as follows:Date: every WedVenue: Badminton Hall, Desa Kiara Condominium (opposite Tropicana City Mall)Time: 08:00 hrsWe have started this lsst weekend and it was sure fun. So come one, come all. Bring out your racquets and let's have fun!

Watch out guys....you ll be mesmerized by my super skills...me aka Fan Lin Dan.....

tIANcI;808454 said:
The HSP have decided that all bimmer owners should start a more healthy lifestyle. Hence we are gathering for badminton sessions. The info is as follows:

Date: every Wed
Venue: Badminton Hall, Desa Kiara Condominium (opposite Tropicana City Mall)
Time: 08:00 hrs

We have started this lsst weekend and it was sure fun. So come one, come all. Bring out your racquets and let's have fun!

Open to ladies or not? Can do mix double.. Will try join this wednesday if its okay with you guys.. Can smash no worries.. Hehehe...

AmoiSky;808501 said:
Open to ladies or not? Can do mix double.. Will try join this wednesday if its okay with you guys.. Can smash no worries.. Hehehe...

Do join us moi :top:

Jom! There are 4 courts in the hall. Got tuck shop for drinks and benches outside the hall to chill.
Two fellow forumers live there so supper oso provided..:top:.. just need to bring shuttlecocks.. :4:

44A366E8-F403-41FF-A015-4922C6B5108A-25047-00000486B99DA16F_zps5456013c.jpg

Wednesday night. Might come to kepoh2 can? He3...have fun guys.unfortunately my badminton skill is bad hu3...got snooker game organised or not after this?

consoglieri;808529 said:
Wednesday night. Might come to kepoh2 can? He3...have fun guys.unfortunately my badminton skill is bad hu3...got snooker game organised or not after this?

Emmm ....same here boleh kepoh2.!!! Hehehe:):)

It was a great session ... Irfan and Amoisky indeed can play. Gotta be careful with Amoisky cos her drop shots is a killer definitely a match for the rest of the guys and Irfan with his lightning smash scares the rest of us ... Lives up to his name Fan Lin Dan :4:

Looking forward to next Wednesday!

Top Bottom