How to Rectify Ori Manual or Converted Manual

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lionel_Koh

Club Guest
Just want know how to rectify an ori manual or converted manual? Is't thru the car chasis?

Originally posted by Fuhrer@Aug 8 2005, 01:57 AM
rectify what? what's wrong with the manual trans?
Nolah...just wondering cos the car reg din mention either the car is manual or auto.......That why i'm asking how to rectify it....

Lionel,

Dude, pls clarify your question, what is it that you really want to know?

Kong-ka-cheng-cho-mar........

soli...maybe the question is blur.....OK...What i want to know is, when i looking for used E36 325(M), some are converted from auto to manual, but if just refer to regs card.....i can't canfirm either the car originaly is auto or manual.....So how we gonna to confirm if the owner claim the car is ori manual...not converted from auto?

YES, the vin number will tell you whether the car comes originally with AUTO or manual gearbox..

beside the above, the vin will tell you your engine type, month/year of manufacturer, country of origin, left or right hand ride, type of rides etc.

Originally posted by Lionel_Koh@Aug 7 2005, 09:18 PM
soli...maybe the question is blur.....OK...What i want to know is, when i looking for used E36 325(M), some are converted from auto to manual, but if just refer to regs card.....i can't canfirm either the car originaly is auto or manual.....So how we gonna to confirm if the owner claim the car is ori manual...not converted from auto?

Lionellll ..

AFAIK .. E36 325 (M) come with a few things which is diff than Auto.
Ask Fireblade .. his is ori manual .. I think Wey Choon oso ..

If the seats are 2+2 Recaro .. there is a big chance the car is ori Manual.
Bodykit - can imitiate maa ...

Top Bottom