How to make my E46 2.0 more comfort

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

daniel212326

Club Guest
I'm newbie here, anybody can give me advice for how to make my E46 2.0 more comfort, cause i'm change eibach sport spring, original suspension and 18 inch rim. Can anybody give an idea ?

if u want better comfort with your current specs the only way is to change your tyres to thicker series eg. 45 or 50 series rather than the current 40 series. Other than that, one of those upgrades have to go either the rims or the lowered springs.

The thinner the tires, naturally the less cushioning effect the tires can provide.

With regard to your suspension set up, lower normally means harder to some degree to prevent bottoming out and also for better handling.

The only way you can have comfort and still be low or have performance when you need it.. Hmmm airbag suspension! :)

but read the review of Feb 06 issue of Autocar, the 525i that comes with M-sport package rides very comfortable even with original bmw sport suspension and 18".

Em.. I'm buy the eibach sport spring at around Rm 800 for second hand, cause that guys use not more then one years.

Originally posted by Spaceman@Feb 27 2006, 07:43 PM
but read the review of Feb 06 issue of Autocar, the 525i that comes with M-sport package rides very comfortable even with original bmw sport suspension and 18".
those are the newer BMW models which are factory designed for bigger rims so that comfort isn't sacrificed. The older models weren't designed for 18s.

Your topic has been towed to the appropriate section, in the future please refer to the main forum page for guidance.
There will be a link from the original place of posting leading to the new place (This states the approriate place).
If this thread is a tech question and if you are not sure which catergory to post under, please post under general tech.
If this thread is a 'FS or WTB' then post in the classifieds.

Thank You

-The Moderator

Top Bottom