How to be activated by moderator

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

e9015

Club Guest
Hi i am driving a e90 320 and s15.I am wondering how to be activated by the moderators over here, as i have joined more then 1 month.I have a few used parts for bimmers e90 wanted to sell but could not post it.NON comercial, purely used parts from myself.Please help me moderator!

you must exceed 25 posts before you can start a thread in the classifieds. this is to prevent the forum from being abused into being a marketplace.

e9015;567182 said:
Hi i am driving a e90 320 and s15.

I am wondering how to be activated by the moderators over here, as i have joined more then 1 month.

I have a few used parts for bimmers e90 wanted to sell but could not post it.NON comercial, purely used parts from myself.

Please help me moderator!

Earlier you made the same enquiry in the 3 series thread and I have replied you. http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37662

You joined one month ago and have yet to introduce yourself in the newbie section. :sleep::sleep:

I think the Forum Administrators should tighten forum rules further because:

1) 99% of newbies do not read the forum rules.
2) If they can't post in the Classified Section they will just post wherever they feel is appropriate.

Salut

e9015;567182 said:
Hi i am driving a e90 320 and s15.

I am wondering how to be activated by the moderators over here, as i have joined more then 1 month.

I have a few used parts for bimmers e90 wanted to sell but could not post it.NON comercial, purely used parts from myself.

Please help me moderator!

bro, interact with the people here first. Get to know us and contribute to this forum by posting.

if not enough right, ask your friend to sell on your behalf. so make friends first.

pss..sst what barang do you have. I can be your agent.. :listen:

Top Bottom