How much is M54B30 engine / half cut ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
AmoiSky;805990 said:
can masuk E46 ke? sorry masih tengah belajar bab enjin.. cikgu asyik berganti-ganti.. hihihi..

Bro Madziz punya M54B30 in his E46 I was told came from a 530i originally, so there you go. Kalau tak cukup lagi boleh try supercas pulak mcm dia he he he

haywire;806004 said:
Bro Madziz punya M54B30 in his E46 I was told came from a 530i originally, so there you go. Kalau tak cukup lagi boleh try supercas pulak mcm dia he he he

You see amoi, sifu has already spoken......

haywire;806004 said:

tenkiu.. racunzz semakin kuat ni... ini akan menyebabkan tido malam terjaga2 dan kurang lena.. :help:

AmoiSky;806013 said:
tenkiu.. racunzz semakin kuat ni... ini akan menyebabkan tido malam terjaga2 dan kurang lena.. :help:

There is also S54B32, keep your options open and keep hunting :)

thank you seewai.. but this thread is about sewell's quest not mine laa.. lets help him first laa.. mine kita cari after sewell laa..
seewai;806029 said:
There is also S54B32, keep your options open and keep hunting :)

sewell, maybe you could ask that MK shop as per haywire's msg.. later can share2 harga lah.. ke you dah jumpa?
sewell;680929 said:
I am thinking to transfer my M54B22 to M53B30. i dont know can i do direct transfer coz i know it has exceed the JPJ limit. if i can pass the JPJ inspection where how much is the engine for M54B30 or prefer half cut that come with gearbox.

guys, how much gonna cost me the this whole project ? worth or not?

AmoiSky;805912 said:
sewell, did you manage to find M54B30 engine full set? if so, how much did you get it and care to share which chop shop? tq

no, did not dare to ask again. last time i ask MK he did not give me the correct amount. he say wait till the engine come only say. but it should not less than 20K. according to MK

haywire;805927 said:
MK Autoparts Kepong in front of Jusco (row of industrial units behind Petronas) has a complete E39 530i halfcut which has been there for the past 2 months if you're interested.

hi Bro,

would you able help me to ask for it since you and him so friend now. i will soon drop by there and have a look and update you all after the visit.

sewell;806434 said:
hi Bro,

would you able help me to ask for it since you and him so friend now. i will soon drop by there and have a look and update you all after the visit.

MK is moving to Sg Buloh soon and most of their more "expensive" halfcuts already shifted there. They are in the midst of clearing their current yard in Kepong.

I was last quoted for full Mtech kitted E46 halfcut M54B25 close to RM18k.

Amoi.. Gi cari 330i or 330ci la... Semua dah siap, tak pening2 kawin wiring, brakes pun dah besau.

Based on how much i sold my 330i dulu, i'm sure you can find a nice one below 60k now.

I am also considering this mod, but if its true the price for 330 halfcut is 30k.. can sell my car and get 330ci instead.. better save money and get myself m3.. haha

susah la mau cari 330i.. still thinking.. and thinking.. else, stock pon masih okay.. jangan layan besit dengan iceman sudah lah.. kita cruising jer kat belakang sudah.. kata jalan-jalan makan angin, sekali lah dengan asap kawan-kawan.. hihihi..

AmoiSky;806491 said:
susah la mau cari 330i.. still thinking.. and thinking.. else, stock pon masih okay.. jangan layan besit dengan iceman sudah lah.. kita cruising jer kat belakang sudah.. kata jalan-jalan makan angin, sekali lah dengan asap kawan-kawan.. hihihi..

Haha sure kah Ah Moi???? *winks* I don't think so lol :p

MadZiZ;806496 said:
Haha sure kah Ah Moi???? *winks* I don't think so lol :p

sure sure.. if what helena320 said is true, rm30k, then i can go fly kite ony lah..

swansonsz....that unit was booked and loan in process by somebody already....waiting for approval......if the deal falls thru, someone gonna jump on the chance..... :D

gendong;806529 said:
swansonsz....that unit was booked and loan in process by somebody already....waiting for approval......if the deal falls thru, someone gonna jump on the chance..... :D

Woahh bro you been eyeing a unit as well is it? Hehe

thats good. i did inquire on the car as well just to find out why the price was lower. Thought the asking price is a steal for a 330i if all other maintenance are in good history. Wonder what the final agreed selling price is...

Top Bottom