How much is M54B30 engine / half cut ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sewell

Club Guest
I am thinking to transfer my M54B22 to M53B30. i dont know can i do direct transfer coz i know it has exceed the JPJ limit. if i can pass the JPJ inspection where how much is the engine for M54B30 or prefer half cut that come with gearbox. guys, how much gonna cost me the this whole project ? worth or not?

last time it was 11k for it...

if you want, can get 7k for engine kosong..

Chan Autoparts @ Puchong RM18k nego for complete half-cut of Z4 3.0 M54.

how about the inspection process as i know each time when swapping engine we can only increase 30% from the original engine capacity.

maybe this paultantk can explaint this coz his car is from 2liter to 3.2liter

anywhere can find E39 M54B30 halfcut, coz i want the bumper, headlamp and brake system together.

sewell;681061 said:
anywhere can find E39 M54B30 halfcut, coz i want the bumper, headlamp and brake system together.

Sewell,

You mean you want to join the half-cut to the rear portion of your car?

herbert;681062 said:
Sewell,

You mean you want to join the half-cut to the rear portion of your car?

no no, i want the parts from the half cut, as i think is cheaper if the half cut condition is nice

sewell;681068 said:
no no, i want the parts from the half cut, as i think is cheaper if the half cut condition is nice

You can acutally place an order with chop shop for half-cut e39 M54B30 Japan specs. I know Chan Used Auto Parts can do it.

herbert;681077 said:
You can acutally place an order with chop shop for half-cut e39 M54B30 Japan specs. I know Chan Used Auto Parts can do it.

thanks hebert. i will ask Chan Used Parts for that.

hi bro,
frm what i experienced,,jpj dun care what CC u transplant into ur car..they only follow puspakom..which is brake system must be 60% greater than ori/better..suspension changed to h/cut version/better..in fact 4 example..jpj dun even know e34 got 4l engine until being told n xtra help from google..make sure upgrade everything else then only go to jpj..hassle free?use runner..

sewell;680929 said:
I am thinking to transfer my M54B22 to M53B30. i dont know can i do direct transfer coz i know it has exceed the JPJ limit. if i can pass the JPJ inspection where how much is the engine for M54B30 or prefer half cut that come with gearbox.

guys, how much gonna cost me the this whole project ? worth or not?

sewell, did you manage to find M54B30 engine full set? if so, how much did you get it and care to share which chop shop? tq

MK Autoparts Kepong in front of Jusco (row of industrial units behind Petronas) has a complete E39 530i halfcut which has been there for the past 2 months if you're interested.

AmoiSky;805912 said:
sewell, did you manage to find M54B30 engine full set? if so, how much did you get it and care to share which chop shop? tq

Dah gatal ye? my advice is upgrade your current ride to an ori 330i. Zero headache.

haywire;805927 said:
MK Autoparts Kepong in front of Jusco (row of industrial units behind Petronas) has a complete E39 530i halfcut which has been there for the past 2 months if you're interested.

She's been there and have taken note of the halfcut bro............

And there's also a 330ci for sale in mudah

Agree. 330i stock is the way to go. hassle free except for the regular wear n tear.

mizhan;805929 said:
Dah gatal ye? my advice is upgrade your current ride to an ori 330i. Zero headache.

ada nampak.. kena telepon..

gendong;805968 said:
She's been there and have taken note of the halfcut bro............

And there's also a 330ci for sale in mudah

belum nampak yang berkenan di hati.. masih memikir2 lagi.. belum habis decide.. now scouting ony... hihihi..

swansonsz;805972 said:
Agree. 330i stock is the way to go. hassle free except for the regular wear n tear.

also in consideration.. still scouting.. tengah pikir nak experience ke, short cut.. hihihi..

mizhan;805929 said:

can masuk E46 ke? sorry masih tengah belajar bab enjin.. cikgu asyik berganti-ganti.. hihihi..

haywire;805927 said:

JPJ and puspakom will not bother much as long as you're transplanting back to a BMW engine instead of kawin wt jap.

Top Bottom