How is Auto Future design at Damansara Utama?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

rg470

Club Guest
Hi all. I'm thinking of getting new shocks, springs & anti roll kit for my e46 318i, saw their website and they seem to be carrying most german brands for BMW. How's their workmanship and price like? Or should I just buy the parts from them and get someone else to install it for me?Thanks.

cannondale>;652158 said:
they have workshop

Hi Cannon, do you have experience there? Mind sharing? Not many members here mention there name here.

Autofuture Design does stock up on original Bilstein parts, but be prepared to pay top dollar too since their products are usually imported.

I have no affiliations with them, but since my current office is nearby, and I have seen just how awesome they have tricked out their W212 and E60, I guess it will be a good place to get original parts for your ride.

But, do scout around for parts pricing before committing to the purchase and upgrades for your ride bro. All the best!

Just bought a set of Eibach Pro-kit from them for RM1k, 5yr warranty. Too bad they don't stock up ARB....

Autofuture is the place if u want to get bilstein absorber and also BBS rim. they are official distributor so warranty must be no problem. Call the boss, Alan.

Re

Hi rg470, I think they have there own work shop As cannondale said, they have good work shop with full of equipment.

Top Bottom