Hope its not Scam, recently purchase part from Mudah

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maxion89

Club Guest
Hey guys, so here the story.. I got buy radiator from mudah.my... Until now I haven receive my item... I tried to call him and didnt pick up... Some times I sms him, he answer me... But lot of excuse... Now its almost 3 week and I still didn't get my item... So if get scam, at least I know... Maybe will blacklist the person, so others wont get scam either... So hope you guys could help me if the Shop is exist... Here the ad from Mudah...http://www.mudah.my/Radiator+bmw+e36-21115046.htmM.A.L AutoshopHere the map for it... I google it and found this... http://wikimapia.org/24978999/M-A-L-Autopartscheras damai perdana...

Bro...just to go the shop n ask for the item that u already purchase.....

fahmi757;825270 said:
Bro...just to go the shop n ask for the item that u already purchase.....

Im from sabah... So that would be hard to make so bro...

RM250 complete????
So cheap or is that the normal price?

Anyway, sounds like he's not going to honor the sale. report it to Mudah.

fabianyee;825272 said:
RM250 complete????
So cheap or is that the normal price?

Anyway, sounds like he's not going to honor the sale. report it to Mudah.

RM 250 including electric fan bro... I ask other shop from penisular, give me RM 500 for radiator only not include postage... So i pay him RM 370 with postage... I done with report to mudah...

Ha ha ha ..IMHO ya got conned ...

A plenty of such ppl around that make big bucks with lowering the price tags ...a new strategy as too many cheapskates out there which would settle for something by a fraction of ringgits ..

ICEMAN 68;825438 said:
Ha ha ha ..IMHO ya got conned ...

A plenty of such ppl around that make big bucks with lowering the price tags ...a new strategy as too many cheapskates out there which would settle for something by a fraction of ringgits ..

Well guess that to bro.... Just my bad luck...

Top Bottom