Honest & Reliable Workshop in PJ: Which One?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hi CF.. i don't have much experience with new BMW's; but my experience with 2 new A-class and an E-class taught me that authorised service centres are only good for lube jobs, even then they once overfilled the engine oil of my W210 (and tried to charge me for it!). replaced that car with a grey W211, 3 years with independent workshops and no problems whatsoever.

mizhan;658078 said:
hi CF.. i don't have much experience with new BMW's; but my experience with 2 new A-class and an E-class taught me that authorised service centres are only good for lube jobs, even then they once overfilled the engine oil of my W210 (and tried to charge me for it!). replaced that car with a grey W211, 3 years with independent workshops and no problems whatsoever.

Thanks buddy. I did that with my pre-owned W211/E240. Continued with C&CB after expiry and last few years with German Motors. Have to say the independent guys are more knowledgeable. May be over-enthusiastic as on one occasion, they checked everything and quoted me more than rm10k potential repair bill!!! Car already sold when I bought my F02.

Top Bottom