HID

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Raymond@M-BeasT

Club Guest
i got my Aura HID fixed not more than 2 months,the problem is,the HID didn't function properly. :cry: when i turn them on,sometimes only the right side is working.sometimes the left side working but not the right side wan.damnnnn...anyone got this problem??? :huh:

try checking for loose connections. Ballast . Shud come with warranty. if the ballast is faulty then u have to claim ma...
:D

If you wanna start playing HIDs, you better be prepared to change ballast once every few months (if you're lucky)....haha.....live with it or go ori. Even the most expensive brands give way.

But if looks really matters, then set aside more budget. But the newer HIDs are more reliable.

Actually i get quite a number of good respond on this AURA H.I.D thingy....and seldom heard of your problem occur.

Maybe some technically problem...i suggest u send it back for checking the wiring and installation part....or else send back for warranty.

Cheers and good luck bro! :)

I suggest you use Original Hella Xenon kit for your car.

Hassle free. its true...

My 2cents.

May I advice you all not to put the aftermarket HID unit. It is blinding to the oncoming car and to the front car. Once I was driving infront of a van - Suzuki ERV with the HID light. Can tell you that it is very annoying and disturbing to the eye. It is dangerous and a hazard to the others. So what I did was I allow him to overtake me then I follow close behind with the high beam and the spot light on.

If you really want the HID then go and buy car factory-fitted xenon because then the beam will be properly adjusted.

Sorry guys...

What Zul said is true. Certain car models such as Mitsubishi Airtrek, Toyota Altis, Merc W124 are not meant to use HIDs. Simply because they do not have projector lights. Very blinding to oncoming cars. But I'm sure 90% of users install HIDs just for the looks lah.....haha...not practicality. :rolleyes:

but i think with HID,i'm more confident to drive at night without any problem bro.if the lights r too high,try to adjust them... :)

Well I do agree with raymond. WIth HID yes lighting is better and brighter provided you have the projector. With the projector it helps with the distance and the width of the lighting. Without it to other drivers you are just an eyesore. Well I use to drive without a projector b4 I was middle fingered, flashed and infact sometimes horned too. So I would advise for the use of projector headlamps. :D

Top Bottom