Hi to all the Sifus ou there

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

evan

Club Guest
Hi everyone, total bimmer noob here (wonder if i can actually call my self that without owning one yet). Been poisoned by a friend into getting an E30 but im finding it really difficult to get a 90s model. Seen two so far and both of them were from 2nd hand car dealers, the first was too expensive and the second overheated till past the red line when test drove. So any sifu out there with any info would be greatly appreciated! my budget would be below 20k. Will also post in the classifieds section! Hope to learn from everyone here bout them german babies!

welcome to the club bro. all the best for your search.

wow! thats a lightning fast reply! thanks for the welcome!

thanks for the invite bro bluepanther! that sounds great! Im based in PD but normally back in KL in the weekends!

welcome, welcome, welcome. do sign in as official member. let make it big.

RM20K budget. I think it is easier to get one with that budget. Good luck

Welcome to the club.

Good luck in your hunt for the E30. I am sure you will get one soon!

Welcome to the club.Pls joint us for the offical TT this friday.

Welcome to the forum....

come to the official TT this Friday in front of Sunway Lagoon Hotel (Rainforest) and be welcomed to the club...

Welcome to the forum....

come to the official TT this Friday in front of Sunway Lagoon Hotel (Rainforest) and be welcomed to the club...

Welcome to the forum....

Welcome to the forum....

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. will try to make it for the TT if i can get back to KL in time!

u r in the rite club dude , join us at our weekly TT at aman suria every friday & foremost sign up as OFFICIAL MEMBER cheers

wei QD how many times u want to post hah cip@k

welcome evan.....

enjoy ur stay here.... by the way, please remember this is not a fishing forum ya... hahahahaha

Guys, would love to join as oficial member but i think best if i own a bimmer first before becoming oficial!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom