Hi & Salam Sejahtera

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

darme

Club Guest
Hi & Salam Sejahtera to everybodyim new here. im based in kl and a big fan of e34 and currently looking for one. if anybody selling and the price is within my budget [< RM 20K] i would definitely like to view it.i hope to own an e34 before year end and start to participate in the club activities. tq

Welcome bro..I thk few e34 are selling here, have a check ard.

welcome bro. yes, there's few e34 on sale now. good luck. Joint the tt and you will learned more

Well done Mr Darme..and welcome to the club you pick the rite club be...have a nice day.......heeeyyyyyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Welcome and good luck in your search for your E34

Dear friends,

Firstly thank you so much for the warmth welcome..

Secondly.. ive found a 1990 e34 - very good condition and at a price within my budget. had a look at the car yesterday and overall very satisfied with it. im trying to seal the deal by this week and hope to get the car out next week...

keeping my fingers crossed..

darme;259270 said:
Dear friends,

Firstly thank you so much for the warmth welcome..

Secondly.. ive found a 1990 e34 - very good condition and at a price within my budget. had a look at the car yesterday and overall very satisfied with it. im trying to seal the deal by this week and hope to get the car out next week...

keeping my fingers crossed..

well, congratulations and good luck to u... :top:

Dear friends,

mission accomplished!

got my e34 520i yesterday. my first bmw... everything about the car is standard.. engine, auto transmission, aircond seem to be working fine, for the moment at least.. however i need to restore the paint, refurb the interior & get a new set of rims...

so to all sifus here, i'd really appreciate if you all could drop me a line or two of your wisdom & experience to assist me in my quest to beautify my new baby..

tq

CONGRATULATIONS!

bring your new car to TT this Friday bro. To keep it stock standard or not is your call bro..... heheheh.....

mr darme jes drop by at our TT tis friday at rainforest & u'll get more racun cum tips for yr ride

TT

Dear QD250 & Bailey,

Sorry could not make it to TT yesterday. will try to attend next one. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom