from french lover - nightwish here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nightwish;289818 said:
yazid, yeah, good advice. thank you. ahaa..

maintenance cost of the gear box mcm mana? enlighten me please... part, prices, etc..

thank you in advance...

Maintenance every 50,000km change oil & filter = 8liter X RM 60 + upah = RM 700

Worst case scenario total overhaul plus new parts inside = RM8,000.

Once you drive 5 series ... you will regret why you don't use this car before.

JYazid;289842 said:

Bro, 8k for overhaul include torque convertor tak?

initialM;289848 said:

good question ..... I assume takda ... torque conv .... refurbish RM 1,500, new around RM2,500

Welcome to the club, frenchy!

Try french kissing the UDMs and you will wake up the next morning feeling so satisfied!!!!!

JYazid;289859 said:
good question ..... I assume takda ... torque conv .... refurbish RM 1,500, new around RM2,500

Wah everything in JB expensive lar. Here brand new RM3k:eek:

meanguy;289868 said:
Welcome to the club, frenchy!

Try french kissing the UDMs and you will wake up the next morning feeling so satisfied!!!!!

haha, very good racun indeed...wakakaka....

JYazid;289842 said:

kewl, lebih kurang la dengan PSA cars...hmmm...hehe

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

www.RapidFXCapital.com

Nightwish.....you will get your wish soon....you will get your wish at night too....
Enuff of french bread lah....tak boring ke? 10 tahun pulak tu....cubalah german sausages.....for a change....gerenti kena jerat....E-39 sedap.......macam heroin...

initialM;289848 said:

initialM .... gua just got the answer of yor question.

The 8K for overhaul is include changing all the wear & tear parts in the gear box, which INCLUDE recondition the torque convt and valve body. (cut and open the TC and VB and change the parts). ......... not finish ...
.... include 2 years warranty with unlimited mileage .....

I visited the place last week and berkenalan with the owner .... I learn a lot about how to maintain the gearbox .... heheheheh ... you will surprise if you hear it ..

YAzid

JYazid;296634 said:
initialM .... gua just got the answer of yor question.

The 8K for overhaul is include changing all the wear & tear parts in the gear box, which INCLUDE recondition the torque convt and valve body. (cut and open the TC and VB and change the parts). ......... not finish ...
.... include 2 years warranty with unlimited mileage .....

I visited the place last week and berkenalan with the owner .... I learn a lot about how to maintain the gearbox .... heheheheh ... you will surprise if you hear it ..

YAzid

Is it M-Scope? Actually my GB still ok & feel smoother after oil & filter change. The culprit was engine mounting. yr fren mech didn't put nut mounting. Thats why its jerking when change gear. Even one mounting screw already bend:thefinger:

Share wt us lar what u learn on GB maintenance??

initialM;296697 said:
Is it M-Scope? Actually my GB still ok & feel smoother after oil & filter change. The culprit was engine mounting. yr fren mech didn't put nut mounting. Thats why its jerking when change gear. Even one mounting screw already bend:thefinger:

Share wt us lar what u learn on GB maintenance??

Yes ... it is M-Scope ... I heard about this guy 3 years ago ... but never meet the owner till Zank brought me there last week.

wanna to share ..... one example .... change gear oil as early 50K km, (with same brand of oil ZF only) should the first change is at 100K ..... don't waste you money, use existing oil till the GB kong ....

.... wanna to know more ... come to KL ..... can story panjang ..... lazy to taip on this forum ...

Try BMW

u will fall in love 2 her..................:love:

welcome bro.........................:wink:

Welcome!. Have had a few 'frenchies' in the past. There were good fun but quite tempremental at times. Anyway, hoping to end up with a german one day.

Top Bottom