Hi from Bimshop Singapore

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bimshop Singapore

Club Vendor
Hi guys,Just coming in to say hiI'm Steven from Bimshop Singapore.We are dealing in BMW Asthetic mods and we are in the midst of enquiring on becoming a vendor here.We do respect the rules of the forum so we will not be posting anything commercial unless we become a vendor.Have PM-ed Herbert so we will see how things goes.fyi, Bimshop is just something i started out of passion from modding my old E36.been doing that since 2008 and i have actually quitted my dayjob to pursue this passion since May this year.Enjoy your rides and have fun guys.See you around

Welcome bro ... Looking forward to you becoming a vendor :top:

Hope you have some tasty offerings for us e36 owners :4:

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your interest to become our Club vendor. We will revert to you shortly with more details.

Cheers

no prob guys.
besides being a vendor, i am more than happy to share whatever knowledge i have on bmws from my experience working with em.
thats what i usually do over at bmw-sg cos most of the guys knows that i am firstly a member then a vendor.
all in the spirit of sharing our knowledge and love for our bmw rides....hehe

B33mEr;788884 said:
Welcome bro ... Looking forward to you becoming a vendor :top:

Hope you have some tasty offerings for us e36 owners :4:

limited mods for the older models such as E36 and E46 cos the manufacturers are phasing that out.
i am usually carrying the E90 and onwards stuff but no worries, am able to piggyback older model items, if available, on our main orders back to SG.

to the KL and Ipoh bros who have visited me, thanks for the support guys.....i am finally here...keke

Hi Steven,

Saw your Facebook profile, quite a good collection of photos you have there.

How do you ship your merchandise to kl?

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum bro .... :top: .. I believe most of us here awaits your arrival as one of our Vendors .. :top:...

yes, we do.
in fact, we are already doing that for most of our overseas customers.
besides that, some of the bros like to swing by our shop while they come for a short holiday in SG

Benhschoy;789354 said:
Hi Steven,

Saw your Facebook profile, quite a good collection of photos you have there.

How do you ship your merchandise to kl?

Thanks.

bimshopsg;788881 said:
Hi guys,

Just coming in to say hi
I'm Steven from Bimshop Singapore.
We are dealing in BMW Asthetic mods and we are in the midst of enquiring on becoming a vendor here.
We do respect the rules of the forum so we will not be posting anything commercial unless we become a vendor.
Have PM-ed Herbert so we will see how things goes.

fyi, Bimshop is just something i started out of passion from modding my old E36.
been doing that since 2008 and i have actually quitted my dayjob to pursue this passion since May this year.

Enjoy your rides and have fun guys.

See you around
Fantastic! Looking forward to see more eexamples of BMW asthetic mods. Maybe I would do mine one day :)

charcoal;789741 said:
Fantastic! Looking forward to see more eexamples of BMW asthetic mods. Maybe I would do mine one day :)

thanks, here's some appetizers of what we do (while i go sort out the final details for joining as vendor)

try guessing what we modded for our bmw bros here in SG

8dec2012_jialonge60lci.jpg

6dec2012_mtechnicE93btsp04.jpg

7dec2012_h8aetypeB02.jpg

2dec2012_desmonde66_pic02.jpg