Hi Everyone

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sexy beast E30

Club Guest
Hi everyone, Not sure whether i'm allowed to do this or not. Please advice TQ. Previously i'm under the username 6767 (as you can see the profile picture is the same), just wanted to have a new username coz 6767 is actually the previous car no (4 door) that i've sold. Now using an E30 2 door. Doesn't feel right to still be using 6767. Hope you guys dont mind.Well, sure hope that i dont anything wrong. Would appreciate if the moderator could delete 6767, or perhaps i can do it myself, not sure about this though.sexy beast E30 (previously known as 6767)

Hehe :). Sure glad that theres no harm done here. At lease i declared why i changed it. Will definitely upload some puctures later. Still working it out. :).

Sexy beast is ready for any tt. Eventhough my wallet has a hole in it. Spent more that 2k recently. ahhhhhhh mannnnnnnn :)

Bro, u can send the request from 6767 to moderator to ask them to close the account. This is what i did last time.

Welcum back anyway.

BMW7833,

Doing it at the moment. Bro moderator please please close me 6767 :). Will personally send msg to them for this request too. :)

Top Bottom