HH (Happy Hour) at Bernard's 6pm-8pm 1st Feb, 2008 (Member & Forumer welcome)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chaiks

Club Guest
Sorry admin, not really sure whether its appropriate to place the thread here. Please move if needed, cause I don't have the privilege under member's meeting/outing. Anyway I'm also not sure it should be placed there also.AB & I want to extend our invitation for anyone interested to join us nutz at Bernards from 6pm- 8pm today.We just want to get to know each other and share ideas in anyway we can contribute to the forum.Cheers. :beer:p.S. Sorry for the last minute invite, cos we only decided today.

Will tell my missy the same but I will sure bring along my glasses.. I mean cermin mata.. :D

To entice more people to join us, AB & myself will have a duel on the pool table if its still there.:70::secruity:

I'm leaving office now to be there at 6pm. No worry, you all should be able to join the Aman Suria later, I think 9:30pm.

Cheers. Cya there and happy CNY (Kong Hei Fat Choy) to everyone. Have a safe trip for those traveling home town.

My contact no. in my blog's about me section. I'd believe not suppose to publish contact no here.

Top Bottom