HH at Sanctuary "THE CURVE damansara"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sorry for all the confusion here ..based on my earlier post it's posted on 26 jan FRIDAY .... so i've made the correction..

IT"S ON 26 JAN Friday ( next week )

...so, it wont happen tomorrow? or its ON for tomorrow night as well as the next Friday - 26th Jan....confusing.

I have made plans to come on this friday.. next week tak boleh lah...

Let's make it happen this friday night...

one say ... NEXT WEEK 26 jan 07 ..next friday.

trying to gather more members too...

so its sanctuary la...not laundry? Plenty of very the chun chicks there..was there on Friday....

sanctuary... this is what happened to me on last sat...

my gf and i went there after shopping at ikea, around 930pm, their happy hour until 10pm. we were suprised the tables at the bar side were "empty", so we asked for a table. but the server refused to let us have a table, unless we agreed to open at least 2 bottles of liquor. we just laughed... and walked away..... and went to uncle chillis..... and met another forummer at uncle chillis.... ;)

btw.. they have tables for those who don't want to open 2 bottles of liquor.. and these tables are like Uncle Lim's/Oldtown kopitiam....... :D

sanctuary ....... hahaha...... what a loser/poser place ......

sorry dudes.... this is just my personal comment/opinion/experience about this sanctuary place....

anyway.. you guys have fun at this place.... it "looks" like a "cool" place... with all the nice tables/chairs/ice-bar/.......

magicfox said:
the server refused to let us have a table, unless we agreed to open at least 2 bottles of liquor. we just laughed... and walked away..... ;)

had d same experience..but wen there d other time and ordered a jug of beer..and i got a table..anyway nice music n environment...nice group of ppl..(I meant lots and lots of gals)...should b enjoyable night guys...cheerss

Top Bottom