HH at Sanctuary "THE CURVE damansara"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ICEMAN 68

Founding Member
ok seems like we had lotsa TT, makan makan and so .. What about HH at the curve..And yahh HH stands for Happy Hour.. just chillin and have some energy booster.How any1 game for it..venue : Sanctuary (THE CURVE )time : 7.30 onwardsday : fridaydate : 26 jan 07lets get the list movinnn .. don't be shy shy ...1) Iceman 13

KennyG said:
Where is T-club ar??

brother -- you have my number ... T-club is at the same row of ex-modesto which is now called TOPAZ --- 2 shops away and you'll see T-club.

ayoo bro it's HH lorrr .. tea -- umm they have a different version of T served there ...

sounds like a plan. But Ice man you might wanna try Sanctuary in teh curve... damn nice place wei... If sanctuary I am game. Lots of chicka's there also... For those who do not indulge in alcohol, do not be turned off. They do serve soft drinks as well... so come lah everyone... Santuary also has an ice bar.. first in malaysia.. dont know weather operational yet but i saw it a few weeks back. Great place for the 2 icemans to meet and have laughs with the rest of us.... B.robe be there !!!

sith, ya sanctuary wld be cool mate....the crowd also they said berGETAH.....well up to the majority........cheers

ICEMAN 13 said:
is santuary the same as laundry bar ?

whattabout parking ..basement ka?

Really sounds like you wanna have tea, do your laundry and car wash.... wassup? Just Sanctuary la...easypeasy

blackrobe said:
Really sounds like you wanna have tea, do your laundry and car wash.... wassup? Just Sanctuary la...easypeasy

ayoo what to do larr..too many chiilin new places these days with lotsa hightech sophisticated names and so on lorrr....better still Hard C--k Peejay ..3 for rm12.

okay ..what about parking ..any problem ?? my car very the expensive one..so must jaga jaga lorrr ...

parking at the curve is great and theres a lot of security there. Sanctuary is right above Laundry Bar. use the orange staircase next to the Laundry bar to get to the sanctuary... Ais-batu-man Tigo belas... If you game for this, then I am there. Bangsars a wee bit too stressfull for me lah and all the chicka's there into white meat lah

ok lord sith ..lets get the list movin
place will be anounce later.Most likely Sanctuary at the CURVE

1) ICEMAN 13
2) Sithwarrior
3) bailey
4) Blackrobe

okow said:
got "pool" there ar....

yeah I think so lah bro, I think I saw a pool table... cant remember lah.. was with a PYT and had lots of booze... dont remember much about that nite

ayoo i think sith remembers about running around with his G around the swimming pool...fuhhh what a site..cabutttssss

ok well okow you coming ???

sithwarrior said:
aiyaa lets have a BMWCM dance competition lah... come lah everyone...

Bhangra ok larrr .. when are you gonna try.!!!

what do you have on your mind ... what sort of dance competition lorr.. ?

Top Bottom