hey guys need help here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kacyp

Club Guest
I already found an E30 and planning to buy it, but i haven;t look at it yet. The question is the dealer claims it is an 318i year 85 E30. Is is this somehow the correct. does this kind of model exist according to the year given? Sorry guys noob here. anyway thanks in advance ;)

one more thing can anyone suggest what to check and ask on when i go to see the car. Thanks in advance.

Lionel,

Can you please point me to the correct direction of who's selling their E30? I am also looking but preferably a manual coupe. Thanks a million! :D
Your car also cun ah. Too bad not enough $$$ at the moment for your E34.Sigh. :rofl:

That is even better, but my budget is arounf 12-13k and loking for a sedan. :D

kacyp, dun rush bro. take ur time. it takes time to get a good E30.. few werkshop can do free check-up before purchsing any vehicle .. maybe can consider.. gud luck bro B)

That is what i;m planning to do. Does used car dealer allow us to take the car to our choice of workshop. Kindly need your assistant by suggeting the workshop thanks. Any in JB and KL

Originally posted by kacyp@Jul 8 2005, 02:36 AM
That is what i;m planning to do. Does used car dealer allow us to take the car to our choice of workshop. Kindly need your assistant by suggeting the workshop thanks. Any in JB and KL
if they don't allow u, than get the mech to come & see the car.. I'll PM you the werkshop name. just give it a try.

Top Bottom