Help newbie!! Brake disc diameter for my car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Reiz

Hello sifu2

I want to order a part from uk but didn't know the brake disc size.
My car model 2009 320i m sport LCI. 18" wheels. Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks

Reiz,
If you key in your car VIN number into www.realoem.com (last 7 digits), you should be able to access the proper diagram and then obtain the brake disc size. Hope this helps.

tckhor said:
Reiz,
If you key in your car VIN number into www.realoem.com (last 7 digits), you should be able to access the proper diagram and then obtain the brake disc size. Hope this helps.
This is very much appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Is ordering the discs from UK cheaper than getting the brake rotors here from the stockists? Or you are going for aftermarket parts?

Mavik said:
Is ordering the discs from UK cheaper than getting the brake rotors here from the stockists? Or you are going for aftermarket parts?
I just bought aftermarket parts. Piranha brand F&R black dimpled & grooved + pads for just £220 +£10 for both brake wear sensors. Im not sure about oem parts

How much is shipping? Those brake parts are super heavy.

You might also want to have a look at ecstuning.com. They have some disc upgrade options there as well.

wideawake said:
How much is shipping? Those brake parts are super heavy.

You might also want to have a look at ecstuning.com. They have some disc upgrade options there as well.
Cool bro.!! Actually im studying in uk. Be back in Malaysia end of dec. Just want to stock up few wear&tear parts before leaving so i just find independent garage after this.

Top Bottom