help needed...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Russie

Club Guest
yesterday when i got stuck in the traffic jam, suddenly my car felt like the engine wanna die off, with the rpm falling down to about 500. I have to rev up to the keep rpm high for a while then it was ok back. Whats wrong? i read in the forum, could it be the ignition coil? or the Air Flow Sensor? Need advise on this... thanksmy car is E36 318i

2 1/2 months already...

Hi guys, it has been 2 1/2 months since i owned my e36 318i. When i got the car back in feb, it has been recently serviced so i didnt make any servicing after that. Now i have travelled close to 7k km already and will be making an engine oil change soon.. so what to look out for? for a car that is 10 yrs old...what are the critical things to replace, etc?

hmm..

I had the same problem before..emm from my experience it should be either two of this..

one is becouse of ur power cossumption is not balance and stable..in this case, it is better to use ground wire to stablize ur volatage...or check ur alternator and the belt as well...

second is probably ur air flow problems...check the air flow position , sensor etc..

Top Bottom